Page 15 of 64 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

that was always some ridiculous Batman level paranoia to me. The Blade I and Blade II movies handled it well for dramatic effect.
    The J-man

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    that was always some ridiculous Batman level paranoia to me. The Blade I and Blade II movies handled it well for dramatic effect.
    Hmmm... I don't knooooow... I mean no one can even pick up thors hammer if they're not arbitrary enough. If he vulnerable to the weapons he carries... maybe bringing them to a fight invites disaster?
    Though, yeah the movies did it justice.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_v View Post
    Hmmm... I don't knooooow... I mean no one can even pick up thors hammer if they're not arbitrary enough. If he vulnerable to the weapons he carries... maybe bringing them to a fight invites disaster?
    Though, yeah the movies did it justice.

his weapons just melt weapons and guns tho. Vampires have claws or their own weapons, he doesn't share their weaknesses so it seems a little excessive. It's not like a magical sword of immense power that anyone can weild

also

The J-man

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    his weapons just melt weapons and guns tho. Vampires have claws or their own weapons, he doesn't share their weaknesses so it seems a little excessive. It's not like a magical sword of immense power that anyone can weild

also

Yeah thats why I said "Arbitrary"enough his whole gimmick is basically a joke nowadays, but it might be a little excessive... Still maybe batman levels of paranoia is something blade should have.

Then again, I think its more a "Haha, Gotcha!" and thats clever... I mean anybody saying "Look! I got BLADE'S blade!" likely screwed. If anything the sword should have a light grenade in the handle that blows up killing all vamps in a visible area,
    not just the buzzsaw effect it has in the movies.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

looks like a Morbius movie just got greenlit.
    The J-man

Mighty Member

Hadn't it already been in production with Jared Leto?

I am just realizing that this Blade appearance in Avengers is sort of test run for him in the MCU.

Mighty Member

Incredible feat by Blade in Avengers. I love what Aaron is doing with him

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    Incredible feat by Blade in Avengers. I love what Aaron is doing with him
    what happens in his appearance so far?

Mighty Member

spoilers

https://imgur.com/a/c94b9gP

also in his fight with surge the hell hound, he runs up a wall and kicks Sarge through the ceiling. One of his best strength feats I've seen.

Also as an aside, I think they're going to make the Red Widow the new lord of vampires and combine the two plot lines as a justification for Blade staying on the Avengers.
    Last edited by Tracks; 03-06-2019 at 01:21 PM.

Oh my goodness. So annoyed I can't pick up my issue yet. Thanks for sharing.

Hadn't it already been in production with Jared Leto?
    you're probably right. I just saw some additional castings on twitter. Tyrese and someone else
    The J-man

Mighty Member

Also Blade taking on the Hellhound

https://imgur.com/1XlVkE0

Extraordinary Member

spoilers

https://imgur.com/a/c94b9gP

also in his fight with surge the hell hound, he runs up a wall and kicks Sarge through the ceiling. One of his best strength feats I've seen.

Also as an aside, I think they're going to make the Red Widow the new lord of vampires and combine the two plot lines as a justification for Blade staying on the Avengers.
    Probably, but wouldn't she have to be a vampire of some sort for that to work? I mean, who is she then?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Probably, but wouldn't she have to be a vampire of some sort for that to work? I mean, who is she then?
    Yea, which is possible but maybe they just make it more political.... like russia colonizes Romania or something

Say, I didn't know that during Secret Wars (2015) apparently Blade was a member of the Thor Corps, and had enhanced Asgardian powers and a hammer "whistler" along with his dhampir abilities. anybody have scans?