Page 22 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Kinda like we were saying, at least we know we'll be getting a small Blade appearance in the event, even if inconsequential. He an Jane Foster took out a couple of witches before everyone got teleported out of the city.

Mighty Member

Looks like Avengers 22 and 23 pick up the plot of Damnation, Blade's on neither of the covers though

More like Blade found the witches identified they were interfering eith Strange, but got magically snagged than Jane came in and took them out while saving him.

Looks like Blade is off the team after the event
    The J-man

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    More like Blade found the witches identified they were interfering eith Strange, but got magically snagged than Jane came in and took them out while saving him.

Looks like Blade is off the team after the event
    That's what I thought too, but then I re-read it and it looks like Jane Foster cuts their magic string which sets him loose or something and then they each kill one.

Also I can't imagine that he'd be off the team though. Aaron's set Blade up as a potential mentor for Reyes, and it looks like the next event is following up on that *and* following up on Damnation which Blade was a part of. That plus we know he wanted to hang around until the vampire stuff resolved with Russia and Aaron has said the Dracula plotline isn't finished.

Robbie Reyes isn't on the covers either...so maybe while the main team is around doing press and celebrating, Blade is trying to help Reyes get rid of the Rider? Just a theory.

Fantastic Member

Random thought. How often has Blade been depicted eating food? I kind of wonder what he likes.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWind View Post
    Random thought. How often has Blade been depicted eating food? I kind of wonder what he likes.
    Yea, in the Max series he takes a woman out for a steak dinner.

Yeah, untll the 'Daywalker' concept Blade was always completely human and ate the same as anyone else. Either tough and manly food like Steaks... or cheap take out because hunting vamps doesn't pay the bills. Nothing focused on it till recently. 'wanting blood' was Hannibal's thing not Blade. Back then he ate because people ate... noting special about it.

Mighty Member

Preview for War of the Realms: The Dark Elf Realm is out. Looks like Blade gets recommended for this little task force by the Punisher:

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...k-elf-realm-1/

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    Yeah, untll the 'Daywalker' concept Blade was always completely human and ate the same as anyone else. Either tough and manly food like Steaks... or cheap take out because hunting vamps doesn't pay the bills. Nothing focused on it till recently. 'wanting blood' was Hannibal's thing not Blade. Back then he ate because people ate... noting special about it.
    The way the ancients intended it. I get the feeling Blade has eaten unusual shit before, like bears. Just punch the thing out, cut it up and make stew.

I think about his daily mundane life like that.

Mighty Member

Blade, Lord of Vampires!

Definitely need an Old Man Blade comic

Screen Shot 2019-05-01 at 1.41.06 PM.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    Blade, Lord of Vampires!

Definitely need an Old Man Blade comic

Screen Shot 2019-05-01 at 1.41.06 PM.jpg
    what is this from?
    The J-man

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    what is this from?
    War of the Realms Dark Elf Strike Force or something. Basically goes into more detail about how the mini teams he's on in War of the Realms 3 is formed.

Mighty Member

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/05...eries-on-hulu/

I honestly don't trust hulu for Blade. Seems more like a hub for Marvel's teen dramas (Runaways, Cloak & Dagger, now young Ghost Rider).

I really think he deserves a movie.

Spectacular Member

I honestly don't trust hulu for Blade. Seems more like a hub for Marvel's teen dramas (Runaways, Cloak & Dagger, now young Ghost Rider).

From rumors that I’ve read, there’s a possibility of them doing something involving Blade and his daughter, Fallon Grey, who was supposed to be introduced years ago in the comics be never got fully realized. If that’s the case it would fit into Hulus teen/young adult drama format but I hope it doesn’t happen. I just want Blade by himself, Blade is the only character who gets put in the back burner for some random supporting character (Blade Trinity, Blade The Series) and it’s very annoying to read or watch something related to a character and have it be about someone else other than the character whose name is in the title. No daughters, no random woman, no spin off characters just Eric Brooks aka Blade.
    Last edited by Mr HardKnocks; 05-03-2019 at 02:14 PM.

I was thinking that too. I feel like this might be they might bring in that Blade daughter idea that was suppose to come out with the All New and All Different push.

Hopefully that wont be the case. Be awesome to have a goo Blade series. Either way I'm waiting before I make the jump to get hulu. So far I haven't been impressed with anything that I have seen so far.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.