Page 26 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

For some reason I'd like to see a Blade in Victorian England fighting Jack the Ripper.

Mighty Member

Yes!

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-teases-bl...vengers-event/

Trying to think of the stuff they've been setting up.

* Dracula re-positioned in Chernobyl

* Blade questioning who he would be once the vampires were gone

* Black Panther actively trying to cure vampirism (and Blade believing it's something that can be achieved)

* His greatest fear is becoming the Lord of Vampires

* Mini-upgrade with the boy-thing, but we'll see if that amounts to anything

Other things left in the air:

The favor from Heaven Blade is owed from the Spirits of Vengeance mini

Ghost Rider in Hell plot from Damnation (which looks like it'll be resolved in the next arc of Avengers)

Fantastic Member

this is eitherr the next avengers arc or THE ABSOLUTE CARNAGE AVENGERS ONE SHOT being released in september

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    Yes!

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-teases-bl...vengers-event/

Trying to think of the stuff they've been setting up.

* Dracula re-positioned in Chernobyl

* Blade questioning who he would be once the vampires were gone

* Black Panther actively trying to cure vampirism (and Blade believing it's something that can be achieved)

* His greatest fear is becoming the Lord of Vampires

* Mini-upgrade with the boy-thing, but we'll see if that amounts to anything

Other things left in the air:

The favor from Heaven Blade is owed from the Spirits of Vengeance mini

Ghost Rider in Hell plot from Damnation (which looks like it'll be resolved in the next arc of Avengers)
    We've got Monica and Blade in these No Compromise No Mercy teasers.

We'll have to wait and see who else shows up, but it's the start of a fun group.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    this is eitherr the next avengers arc or THE ABSOLUTE CARNAGE AVENGERS ONE SHOT being released in september
    isn't that a summer event?

Bleeding Cool is guessing another self-contained Avengers event like "No Road Home"

isn't that a summer event?

Bleeding Cool is guessing another self-contained Avengers event like "No Road Home"
    THat would be my guess. I think rather than creating another Avengers title, they're just using these mini events. I don't know how well they sold, but I thought the No Surrender and No Road Home were both pretty cool, so I'm hoping they keep going with them.

I'm hyped for Falcon to not be involved!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Mighty Member

So now they've added Monica Rambeau and Wiccan. Definitely seems to be another one of those Avengers events.

if they actually cirlce back to Heaven's favor I'll be really impressed but I don't see it happening

Also y'all need to post the image. Come on now

The J-man

Mighty Member

so its definitely looking like the next avengers mini event. no road home was pretty cool, so this should be fun.

so its definitely looking like the next avengers mini event. no road home was pretty cool, so this should be fun.
    It's interesting that Blade would be in an Avengers mini if hes already on the main team. Not that I'm complaining about him donig double duty mind you... the more the better.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It's interesting that Blade would be in an Avengers mini if hes already on the main team. Not that I'm complaining about him donig double duty mind you... the more the better.
    Yea its pretty interesting. Seems like they're treating him like an Avengers regular now. Which makes sense. He's been on the Mighty Avengers and the main Avengers now. Also I think Ewing does these minis, and he was great with Blade on Mighty Avengers.

Yea its pretty interesting. Seems like they're treating him like an Avengers regular now. Which makes sense. He's been on the Mighty Avengers and the main Avengers now. Also I think Ewing does these minis, and he was great with Blade on Mighty Avengers.
    Yeah, I thought Blade would just be around for this vampire arc then bail. But this Dracula story arc seems to have legs, and as long as Dracula is around I'm sure Blade will be around. So I don't see him leaving the main book anytime soon.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Yeah, I thought Blade would just be around for this vampire arc then bail. But this Dracula story arc seems to have legs, and as long as Dracula is around I'm sure Blade will be around. So I don't see him leaving the main book anytime soon.
    Which is interesting cause they advertised this avengers book as having a revolving spot, but the Dracula storyline seems like it could take another year at least

Which is interesting cause they advertised this avengers book as having a revolving spot, but the Dracula storyline seems like it could take another year at least
    Just speculating here... but maybe the No Mercy No Compromise teasers mean there will be a second Avengers book and Blade will join that team instead. Sort of like how Bendis and Hickman both had 2 Avenger books which were sort of covering the same story. Maybe Aaron will create a second Avengers team and Blade will be a part of that instead. If the main Avengers team is trying to cure vamps, Blade might decide a different approach is necessary.

Course, I'm just speculating here... the No Mercy No Compromise thing is probably just another mini, like No Surrender and No Road Home.