Page 49 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdogg View Post
    It's been a few years since I read the Guggenheim run but wasn't his father turned into a vampire after he was born? So essentially his father was human who was turned into a vampire.
    yea you're right. i meant it just hasn't been mentioned since

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post
    Aren't Marvel vampires sterile?
    i don't think so, but I'm not sure. Dracula has had children before, and Blade impregnated that vampire demon in the Max series.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    i don't think so, but I'm not sure. Dracula has had children before, and Blade impregnated that vampire demon in the Max series.
    ... vampire demon?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post
    Aren't Marvel vampires sterile?
    Depends on the situation. Dracula had Janus with Domini thanks to mystical rituals during his marriage ceremony in TOMB OF DRACULA
    when the Lord of the Undead was heading up a Satan cult. It hasn't been said where Xarus emerged from. The Baroness Blood was able to conceive, and become a Daywalker to boot thanks to drinking from the Holy Grail in the 1998 UNION JACKmini-series. Then the Blade flicks came out where vampirism was caused by a virus that altered its host on a physiological level. It seems some could still have kids ,and thus giving us the purebloods that populate the Blade flicks.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    ... vampire demon?
    Queen Cilla of the species of vampire called the Tryk. He was basically, tricked, no pun intended of bedding the Tryk Queen thanks to assuming the form of a regular woman who lured Blade in rescuing her. And to pheromones she released to draw him in ,and get the Daywalker's motor running.

.. well, at least Fallon Gray is non-canon due to that series being pre-canceled... right?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post
    Depends on the situation. Dracula had Janus with Domini thanks to mystical rituals during his marriage ceremony in TOMB OF DRACULA
    when the Lord of the Undead was heading up a Satan cult. It hasn't been said where Xarus emerged from. The Baroness Blood was able to conceive, and become a Daywalker to boot thanks to drinking from the Holy Grail in the 1998 UNION JACKmini-series. Then the Blade flicks came out where vampirism was caused by a virus that altered its host on a physiological level. It seems some could still have kids ,and thus giving us the purebloods that populate the Blade flicks.
    Seems like if Dracula did it once, he'd do it again and again. And if Dracula did it, then other vampires may be able to do it as well.

Fallon Grey doesn’t exist she never made a comic panel
    The J-man

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I think she'll make her debut...one day...

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I think she'll make her debut...one day...
    hopefully an alternate world at best. Blade has been scarcely explored himself. It would be bizarre for "teen she-blade" to all of a sudden come out and usurp his role, doing everything better/faster (which is how I predict it would be portrayed).

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    And hopefully it'll stay that way.

Astonishing Member

.. well, at least Fallon Gray is non-canon due to that series being pre-canceled... right?
    Don't see that as good thing, really. Was a missed opportunity, in my opinion.

Extraordinary Member

hopefully an alternate world at best. Blade has been scarcely explored himself. It would be bizarre for "teen she-blade" to all of a sudden come out and usurp his role, doing everything better/faster (which is how I predict it would be portrayed).
    I agree that Blade himself is still very much an enigma. He's just not a character writers really seem to be able to develop an emotional connection to and thus a lot about him isn't really explored.

One interesting thing about Aaron's Avengers run has been how Marvel's supernatural community is sort of shown as being their own little group of people who have found a sort of place to be with each other, even if they don't hang out as much as they used to.

I think Blade having a daughter would have been an interesting way to explore him as a character and would have given us fresh eyes to see Marvel's supernatural super natural side.

Mighty Member

So boything just had the wildest strength feat I've seen in sometime. Overpowered the celestial and tchalla said he has all the strength of the earth itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    So boything just had the wildest strength feat I've seen in sometime. Overpowered the celestial and tchalla said he has all the strength of the earth itself.
    Honestly I don't recall Man Thing ever being that strong. Still, it was a cute moment.

Also nice to see Blade actually cared for Boy THing. He wasn't just exploiting it as a weapon or anything.