Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Spectacular Member Lazzlo304's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    230

    Default Shao Kahn Invades the Leaf Village

    Shao Kahn and his army attack the Leaf village to start his new reign over Konoha.

    His army is as follows:

    Scorpion
    Reptile
    Goro
    Kintaro
    Sheeva
    Cyrax
    Sektor
    Ermac
    Kano
    Motaro
    D'Vorah
    Kotal Khan
    Noob and Smoke
    Tremor
    Baraka and 100,000 Tarkatans
    Mileena
    Quan Chi
    Shang Tsung
    Onaga
    Shinnok


    They must take out the entire current leaf village,do they succeed?

  2. #2
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    4,149

    Default

    What era of Konoha is this?
    Twitter

    Tumblr

    Follow my social media for animations and art and junk.

    Art Thread on CBR

  3. #3
    Spectacular Member Lazzlo304's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    What era of Konoha is this?
    Current Boruto

  4. #4
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    4,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzlo304 View Post
    Current Boruto
    I mean, this goes super badly.

    Like... the MK dudes are not remotely ready for what Konoha can dish out.

    I mean, if collateral damage wasn't a factor, Naruto or Sasuke could solo this themselves with insulting ease. As such, they can't break out their larger more destructive jutsu without damaging the city.

    Do they start inside or outside?
    Twitter

    Tumblr

    Follow my social media for animations and art and junk.

    Art Thread on CBR

  5. #5
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    30,596

    Default

    yeah, MK guys aren't very...............feat heavy. i mean, sure they got some interesting powers and the like but end of series konoha? it's a wash.

  6. #6
    Spectacular Member Lazzlo304's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I mean, this goes super badly.

    Like... the MK dudes are not remotely ready for what Konoha can dish out.

    I mean, if collateral damage wasn't a factor, Naruto or Sasuke could solo this themselves with insulting ease. As such, they can't break out their larger more destructive jutsu without damaging the city.

    Do they start inside or outside?
    They start inside

  7. #7
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    What era of Konoha is this?
    I'm actually hard pressed to think of any particular era of Konoha that doesn't earn Kahn and ass-whipping.

  8. #8
    Fantastic Member Harbinger19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    KY, US
    Posts
    367

    Default

    How about Konoha right after Tobirama’s death? Sarutobi and Danzo are kids, there’s no big name Uchihas running around...no Sannin as of yet.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

    "This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

    "I will kill, I will let live..."

    --Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

  9. #9
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    11,683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzlo304 View Post
    Shao Kahn and his army attack the Leaf village to start his new reign over Konoha.

    His army is as follows:

    Scorpion
    Reptile
    Goro
    Kintaro
    Sheeva
    Cyrax
    Sektor
    Ermac
    Kano
    Motaro
    D'Vorah
    Kotal Khan
    Noob and Smoke
    Tremor
    Baraka and 100,000 Tarkatans
    Mileena
    Quan Chi
    Shang Tsung
    Onaga
    Shinnok


    They must take out the entire current leaf village,do they succeed?
    Unless Kahn can do that massive soul rip trick he did back in MK3, I think it was 3, he and his army get slaughtered here.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  10. #10
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    30,596

    Default

    it would be better if they included.....

  11. #11
    the devil's reject choptop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Unless Kahn can do that massive soul rip trick he did back in MK3, I think it was 3, he and his army get slaughtered here.
    He needed Sindel and Quan chi to do that.

  12. #12
    Watashi ga Kita! The Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Darkest recesses of my mind
    Posts
    2,375

    Default

    I admit I haven't been reading Boruto, but isn't current Boruto Konoha spoilers:
    pretty much destroyed already?
    end of spoilers
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

  13. #13
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I admit I haven't been reading Boruto, but isn't current Boruto Konoha spoilers:
    pretty much destroyed already?
    end of spoilers
    That's in the flashforward in the first chapter/episode.

    The Konoha we spend the most time in is perfectly alright and have Naruto and Sasuke around. Aka, guys that can do this

    And for all the complaints she's gotten throughout the years, Sakura is plenty dangerous too.

    So yeah, Shao Kahn is absolutely screwed.

  14. #14
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    4,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzlo304 View Post
    They start inside
    Alright then they do some damage, mostly due to numbering over 100,000 guys. There will be a fair number of casualties but they can't hold the city or do anything to stop the big guns from systematically wiping them all out.
    Twitter

    Tumblr

    Follow my social media for animations and art and junk.

    Art Thread on CBR

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Unless Kahn can do that massive soul rip trick he did back in MK3, I think it was 3, he and his army get slaughtered here.
    Are you talking about the...

    ...Sigh...

    ...the Soulnado?

    Because that required very specific elements of the MK setting coming together in some manner involving Outworld and Earthrealm's dimensions intersecting.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •