Jason Aaron you've really done it this time.

Even though this was largely a set up issue it was a lot of fun. The issue primarily deals with the formation of the Agents of Wakanda and the heroes prepping against the situation in Atlantis and the impending Vampire Civil War.

Aaron highlighted a lot of fan favorites. Janet Van Dyne fans rejoice she is back in all her glory.

Jarvis is back getting his bearings of the new Avengers HQ. Even Gorilla Man has grown on me. I wasn't a fan when Aaron first introduced him in this run.

The Agents of Wakanda is a wide ranging roster pulling from every corner of the Marvel Universe and I'm here for it. The team is so international I might even change the name, but I guess the guy footing the bill gets to make that decision.

Ka-Zar probably got the coolest scene in this issue.How he managed to infiltrate Atlantis with nothing but a knife and loincloth is beyond me, but off panel or not that is a top tier feat.

I'm not that familiar with Broo but I like that Aaron is thinking outside the box.

I also like how Marvel has set up this upcoming Vampire event in the Domino book and other titles. I wonder if Atlas Bear will tie back into this event seeing as she was also trying to get Morbius.

Man-Wolf is back. American Eagle makes an appearance (I thought he was dead, but happy to see him.) And a few others I'm not familiar with.

I've really come around on Aaron's Odin. I like what he's doing now. I'm not a big fan of the pre-historic Avengers but the chats he has with BP are pretty cool.

And then that last page. Oh baby!