Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I'm not sure if Morbius is really intended to be a "regular" or if he's just being used for this arc. He is a very gifted scientist and doctor, so having him on the team would be a good idea.
    I'm not sure Morbeius is going to stick around either... he like Blade might end up bailing once the vampire business is taken care off.

That said, Morbius would be handy to have around. He's got brains, and if necessary a moderate amount of muscle to bring to the group as this isn't the most powerful team around. Not that it needs to be, but still... he'd be handy.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Agents of Wakanda >>> Agents of Atlas

As for a separate book focusing on it?

Okoye [Leader]
    Wasp [2nd in command]
    Blade [Once his rotational Avenger spot is up]
    Kazar
    Morbius
    Gorilla-Man
    Broo
    Agent Solomon
    Man-Wolf
    American Eagle
    Fat Cobra

Barring any new members (like Shang-Chi), I'd probably want the book to have the characters in bold in the forefront but still giving the other characters their moment in the sun as well, if not full spotlight issues
    You forgot Dr. Nemesis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm not sure Morbeius is going to stick around either... he like Blade might end up bailing once the vampire business is taken care off.

That said, Morbius would be handy to have around. He's got brains, and if necessary a moderate amount of muscle to bring to the group as this isn't the most powerful team around. Not that it needs to be, but still... he'd be handy.
    The guy has a cure for the zombie virus! I mean, Morbius is one of those characters who's done some crazy stuff. And his lack of wins against Blade isn't because he isn't strong, it's just because, well, he's not really a trained fighter. He's just really strong and he has sharp teeth and claws.

I'm just worried that Aaron will kill him off.

The guy has a cure for the zombie virus! I mean, Morbius is one of those characters who's done some crazy stuff. And his lack of wins against Blade isn't because he isn't strong, it's just because, well, he's not really a trained fighter. He's just really strong and he has sharp teeth and claws.

Morbius is a character you theoretically can "kill" simply because he's a character you can also resurrect if necessary. Sort of like the Eternals, who Aaron killed off even though I'm 99% sure we'll be seeing them again pretty soon.

Though yeah... hope he doesn't die off.

BANNED

I liked the issue but somehow issues 7-12 seem like a set up for upcoming things more than actual storyline...

Extraordinary Member

Also, Blade is in the promotional art for War of the Realms, so looks like he'll be around for a bit, which will be fun. Don't see him really interact with most of these characters.

Random thing, anyone else ever wonder what happened to the vampire rabbit from Morbius's murder trial? My head canon is that someone keeps it as a pet.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    oh really?! And this book was on such a roll too. Do we really need another prehistoric Avengers story?
    I have a sneaking suspicion the prehistoric Iron Fist story is going to tie into what Odin said to Panther in this issue regarding his hatred of Vampires going back to their origins as a species.

There is going to be a prehistoric interlude for every member of that team except maybe Odin, and they wouldn't do that if they weren't extremely important to the greater outline.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Fantastic Member

Anybody else think that Odin & The Phoenix had a child?

so Blade isn't getting pwned by these nu-vampires, is he?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    There is going to be a prehistoric interlude for every member of that team except maybe Odin, and they wouldn't do that if they weren't extremely important to the greater outline.
    Important maybe, but I'm still not interested in them as a group

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so Blade isn't getting pwned by these nu-vampires, is he?
    we haven't seen him in action yet
    The J-man

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Agents of Wakanda >>> Agents of Atlas

As for a separate book focusing on it?

Okoye [Leader]
    Wasp [2nd in command]
    Blade [Once his rotational Avenger spot is up]
    Kazar
    Morbius
    Gorilla-Man
    Broo
    Agent Solomon
    Man-Wolf
    American Eagle
    Fat Cobra

Barring any new members (like Shang-Chi), I'd probably want the book to have the characters in bold in the forefront but still giving the other characters their moment in the sun as well, if not full spotlight issues
    Did they mention anything about it being rotational? He's sticking around for the next storyline, at the least.

BANNED

Tilda Johnson Nightshade/Nightshade would be my choice. Her combat skills and her intellect would no doubt be valuable, and I'm almost certain that Okoye would respect her.

Beyond that, Battlestar, Thunderball, Cardiac, Wraith, Druid, Misty Knight & Colleen Wing with the Agents of Wakanda would be brilliant.

Mighty Member

I was wondering if he fills in the lord of the vampires spot after the war is done.