Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Their orbital bombardment power was KINDA shit. *as seen in First Contact*

Isn't the Transwarp thing some kind of like alternate-space thing that doesn't interact with normal-space? And once they come out of it they are moving at normal speeds, and not super-speeds?
    Do the Naruto ninja actually need air to go into space? I'm thinking of the The Last: Naruto movie, and I remember that the Borg ships were lousy at stealth. If the Naruto ninja can reach the cube, they will easily get to the Queen (If the Star Trek crew can sneak onboard to upload a virus, any ninja can do so).

As for all of the advantage that the Borg has, with two hours prep, they have to locate, find and kill Orochimaru & Kabuto with the first strike. If either of them survive and get Impure World Resurrection up and running, it becomes a much tougher fight for the Borg. It would become a "zombie" war and not a curbstomp.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    First Contact was essentially an escape pod doing the bombardment mind you. Not at all the same thing as a full healthy Cube.
    *shrug* Do they have any BETTER feats?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mac View Post
    Do the Naruto ninja actually need air to go into space? I'm thinking of the The Last: Naruto movie, and I remember that the Borg ships were lousy at stealth. If the Naruto ninja can reach the cube, they will easily get to the Queen (If the Star Trek crew can sneak onboard to upload a virus, any ninja can do so).

As for all of the advantage that the Borg has, with two hours prep, they have to locate, find and kill Orochimaru & Kabuto with the first strike. If either of them survive and get Impure World Resurrection up and running, it becomes a much tougher fight for the Borg. It would become a "zombie" war and not a curbstomp.
    there is no real reason the queen would be on any of the borg ships since she can exist in any location she wants to.

also, how would they reach a cube? did they develope teleporting jutsu that let's them reach space or something?

another thing to note: the only reason the enterprise crew was able to sneak aboard cubes was due to how the borg view individuals. as long as you don't mess with them or the ship, they will just ignore you. once you start doing shit, they will come at you hard.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    *shrug* Do they have any BETTER feats?
    there is still that whole "pull cities out of the ground" bit they had going for them.

wait a tick.

you know, if the borg really wanted to be dicks...............they'd create a single omega particle and drop it on the planet.

BANNED

1- they just release Nanoprobe virus into the atmosphere.
    2- In case something goes wrong, they go back in time.

Quote Originally Posted by snoke123 View Post
    1- they just release Nanoprobe virus into the atmosphere.
    2- In case something goes wrong, they go back in time.
    or, like i said, be utter dicks and create a omega particle.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    or, like i said, be utter dicks and create a omega particle.
    Can they though?

IIRC Seven only got access to the bulk of the Omega synthesis research after she was severed from the Collective. Did she ever get re-assimilated after that?

And yeah, that would be a serious dick move, since using Omega on the planet would mean Naruto Earth would never become Warp-capable. Like, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Can they though?

IIRC Seven only got access to the bulk of the Omega synthesis research after she was severed from the Collective. Did she ever get re-assimilated after that?

And yeah, that would be a serious dick move, since using Omega on the planet would mean Naruto Earth would never become Warp-capable. Like, ever.
    they can create omega. they just can't keep it stable for long.

and seven did have access to the knowledge of omega from both the collective and several starfleet captains, which is why janeway brought her in.

and i'd be more worried about the planet blowing up than the ninjas being able to use warp.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    they can create omega. they just can't keep it stable for long.

and seven did have access to the knowledge of omega from both the collective and several starfleet captains, which is why janeway brought her in.

and i'd be more worried about the planet blowing up than the ninjas being able to use warp.
    Ah, thanks for the reminder! You're right on all counts.

Also, Omega seems to work with transporters just fine. So, the delivery system is already in place.