Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Goblin Slayer Joins Guts and his gang

Guts gets a new recruit who is dark and short spoken like himeself. How does that go? Each are at the end of their current series. Guts is traveling with his current group and Goblin Slayer has anyone who's been in his party. Everyone fully equipped.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

I suspect the easy answer is that the Goblin Slayer simply leaves, because there are goblins to be killed.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Well at the end of GS *Light Spoiler*

it hints that he would like to be an adventurer.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I suspect the easy answer is that the Goblin Slayer simply leaves, because there are goblins to be killed.
    Pretty much.

Goblin Slayer doesn't really add anything new to the party. I mean... traps maybe? He's a decent strategist but he's a worse fighter than Guts or Serpico, he's not got the magic of Sirke or Farnese. I guess he and Ishidoro can be team normal dudes together.

He was crafty enough to strangle a goblin champion ( Hulk Goblin) with a dead woman’s hair. So he would be like Frank Castle of the bunch. And Trolls in Berserk are basically Goblins. He could kill them.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    He was crafty enough to strangle a goblin champion ( Hulk Goblin) with a dead woman’s hair. So he would be like Frank Castle of the bunch. And Trolls in Berserk are basically Goblins. He could kill them.
    GS: not goblin enough for me.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I'm pretty sure that Guts is already basically the Frank Castile of the bunch.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Guts is already basically the Frank Castile of the bunch.
    Guts is the Frank Castle of most groups of people.

Even if said group contains Frank Castle.

Yeah, I don't see Goblin Slayer adding anything of major value to the party and Guts and co really doesn't have anything to offer Goblin Slayer to keep him there.

BANNED

If GS thought he had it tough at the beginning, he might commit Seppuku once he hears the story of Guts and Casca.

:Rises from Dead and new job as Butler to speak.:

It is true Guys had it far worse than GS. Cases only got really bad when Griffith succeed Gidhand.

GS, his whole family murdered by goblins. His beloved sister raped to death at a point all he could do was hide while witnessing it all and got training via near death experiences by a Hobbit who wore goblin skin to inflirate the buggers.

Also it is true Apostle hunting Guts was Frank Castle. These days he is more chill though and in the past remarked his true dream he fights for, is peace.

GS, wants to kill every goblin that ever exists and anything attempting to stop that as a random encounter.sure Goblins in GS deserve it.

Just saying GS is more edge lord. In all he cares about is killing his chosen enemy and keeping himself alive. He is to aloof in his quest to note the ladies who adore him.

Guts, picked up on that. With Casca.

Also sure GS May want to be a standard adventurer at end, but on that world it is basically monster killing and exploring.

Guts truest wish is a life he does not have to fight anymore. Fate, is just too vitchy to him to let him have that..

:Rises from Dead and new job as Butler to speak.:

It is true Guys had it far worse than GS. Cases only got really bad when Griffith succeed Gidhand.

GS, his whole family murdered by goblins. His beloved sister raped to death at a point all he could do was hide while witnessing it all and got training via near death experiences by a Hobbit who wore goblin skin to inflirate the buggers.

Also it is true Apostle hunting Guts was Frank Castle. These days he is more chill though and in the past remarked his true dream he fights for, is peace.

GS, wants to kill every goblin that ever exists and anything attempting to stop that as a random encounter.sure Goblins in GS deserve it.

Just saying GS is more edge lord. In all he cares about is killing his chosen enemy and keeping himself alive. He is to aloof in his quest to note the ladies who adore him.

Guts, picked up on that. With Casca.

Also sure GS May want to be a standard adventurer at end, but on that world it is basically monster killing and exploring.

Guts truest wish is a life he does not have to fight anymore. Fate, is just too vitchy to him to let him have that..
    Actually, I've heard that by Volume 6 of the LN, he's beginning to take notice of Priestess.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Actually, I've heard that by Volume 6 of the LN, he's beginning to take notice of Priestess.
    About damn time. Though I would go with Farm Girl myself, more than likely.

About damn time. Though I would go with Farm Girl myself, more than likely.
    I like Guild Girl personally, Cowgirl isn't abd thougth.

And yeah, just like Guts it seems that GS is starting to mellow with his new friends in recent chapters.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Oh, on topic, yeah i don't that GS would add anything to the part, he is a good tactician, but he doesn't know anything about the Apostles, so it migth take him some time to have a real function in the party.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona