Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Dracula played everyone real hard. It makes me wonder if Red Widow was in on Dracula's plan.
    she's wearing the color of blood. we haven't seen her face. her outfit protects her from the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    How do you imprison creatures who can turn to mist, anyway?
    I can understand maybe keeping 1-2 for experimentation or whatever, but really a whole prison is insanely dangerous. THey should just kill them and be done with it. That's just a problem waiting to happen.

And honestly if T'Challa is trying to round up a large number of vamps in Wakanda to try and help cure, I'd probably say the same about him.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I can understand maybe keeping 1-2 for experimentation or whatever, but really a whole prison is insanely dangerous. THey should just kill them and be done with it. That's just a problem waiting to happen.

And honestly if T'Challa is trying to round up a large number of vamps in Wakanda to try and help cure, I'd probably say the same about him.
    magic is a little more commonplace in Wakanda.

Astonishing Member

when red widow was about to slaughtered Dracula consorts in front of him, it seems like i see some male figures or a hint of it, i guess he's swings both ways? i mean not to be a homophobe but Dracula preferred victims are always females. but he has been alive for a very long time. who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    magic is a little more commonplace in Wakanda.
    If you're going to round up large number of vampires, Wakanda is probably the safest place in the world to do it.

That said, I still think that's potentially a problem waiting to happen.

But often, that's the point of incorporating stuff like that in stories in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    when red widow was about to slaughtered Dracula consorts in front of him, it seems like i see some male figures or a hint of it, i guess he's swings both ways? i mean not to be a homophobe but Dracula preferred victims are always females. but he has been alive for a very long time. who knows
    lestat rubbed off on him

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    This is probably a stupid question, but can vampires even do the deed? Does everything actually still work? I"m just saying if the equipment ain't working stuff like that might matter less.

Extraordinary Member

This is probably a stupid question, but can vampires even do the deed? Does everything actually still work? I"m just saying if the equipment ain't working stuff like that might matter less.
    Dracula has access to tons of magic spells and different equitment, so I would imagine he figured out something.

Well i am wondering just how angry this Red Widow will be when she finds out she got played by Drac and his minions.
    I mean they basically have left him to his own devices and that can only come back to haunt them at a later date and more than likely for them to rely on the Avengers to get them out of the mess their in.

Dracula had several love-interests over the course of Tomb of Dracula, so yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Well i am wondering just how angry this Red Widow will be when she finds out she got played by Drac and his minions.
    I mean they basically have left him to his own devices and that can only come back to haunt them at a later date and more than likely for them to rely on the Avengers to get them out of the mess their in.
    If she's in on this, or if this is a part of her own agenda somehow then she won't be angry at all.

Otherwise, she should be angry at no one apart from herself given she's obviously a complete moron.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    she's wearing the color of blood. we haven't seen her face. her outfit protects her from the sun.
    Good point, but who could she be? There was speculation that she was Natasha, but Black Widow wouldn't do this.

Incredible Member

Other when explicitly stated. In novels like John Steakly's VAMPIRE$, adapted by John Carpenter in 1998. Or the Guillermo Del Toro, and Chuck Hogan novel trilogy, THE STRAIN, which served as the skeleton of the FX series. Vamps are still capable of doing the dirty deed. I'm not too surprised Aaron has Dracula swinging both ways. Although Vlad The Impaler has always preferred the ladies. And in the ye old tome of the OFFICIAL HANDBOOK OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE:Book of the Dead FROM 1987. It was mentioned when the undead was briefly scrubbed from MU by the Montesi Formula being cast. Their hunger, thirst, was driven by his , or her sex drives. So usually what ever turned them on was for dinner.

A large portion of Vampire lore, predominantly western and European (but not exclusively, African and Asian countries share some stories as well), we see Vampires seducing maidens. Tales of Romance and lust etc the succubi connection. We see this in about half of the Dracula centric films.

Especially since the Blade movie introduced this big elephant in the room of vampires giving birth and the concepts of pure blood vampires which seemed a little counterintuitive for main stream vampire lore at the time. I personally don't like my vampires to give birth but that appears to be a standard trait for most Marvel vamps now thanks to the first Blade movie
    The J-man

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    A large portion of Vampire lore, predominantly western and European (but not exclusively, African and Asian countries share some stories as well), we see Vampires seducing maidens. Tales of Romance and lust etc the succubi connection. We see this in about half of the Dracula centric films.

Especially since the Blade movie introduced this big elephant in the room of vampires giving birth and the concepts of pure blood vampires which seemed a little counterintuitive for main stream vampire lore at the time. I personally don't like my vampires to give birth but that appears to be a standard trait for most Marvel vamps now thanks to the first Blade movie
    Marvel also gave vampires a spell that they can use to make children, so I guess they can just blame that.