Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

I am completely here for chessmaster Drac.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Good point, but who could she be? There was speculation that she was Natasha, but Black Widow wouldn't do this.
    right. I was convinced that it was Natasha; mainly because T'challa would have expected Ursa Major to reject his offer. could just be that new red widow introduced in the one-shot. but it wouldn't surprise me if the vampires got to her at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    right. I was convinced that it was Natasha; mainly because T'challa would have expected Ursa Major to reject his offer. could just be that new red widow introduced in the one-shot. but it wouldn't surprise me if the vampires got to her at some point.
    As boring as it sounds, I wonder if it's not just some new character.

I'm not sure anyone really fits at this point. It almost HAS to be a russian. And she seemed to imply she was a league above the Shadow Colonel when he threatened her (though that could have been a bluff). I don't think Natasha would allow things to get this far... if it is her, she's basically an accompliss in setting Dracula up with a new home.

Do you all think Dracula was feigning sadness/weakness when Red Widow was killing the other vamps in order to be released? Or did Red Widow killing those other vamps truly upset him? What about all of those "dark secrets" he told Red Widow?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    As boring as it sounds, I wonder if it's not just some new character.

I'm not sure anyone really fits at this point. It almost HAS to be a russian. And she seemed to imply she was a league above the Shadow Colonel when he threatened her (though that could have been a bluff). I don't think Natasha would allow things to get this far... if it is her, she's basically an accompliss in setting Dracula up with a new home.
    I was referring to the younger red widow introduced not too long ago. I don't even remember what book. but she was a red head like Natasha and preferred to use swords. she'd be the most likely to fill that role; if not Natasha. it would be weird to create a new one. she really seems too obvious. that's why I was expecting to be an undercover Natasha.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I was referring to the younger red widow introduced not too long ago. I don't even remember what book. but she was a red head like Natasha and preferred to use swords. she'd be the most likely to fill that role; if not Natasha. it would be weird to create a new one. she really seems too obvious. that's why I was expecting to be an undercover Natasha.

I'm not sur Ava really fits either though. Wasn't she a young teenage kid living on the streets of Brooklyn. To go from that to being in charge of some Russian super hero program seems kinda weird.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Do you all think Dracula was feigning sadness/weakness when Red Widow was killing the other vamps in order to be released? Or did Red Widow killing those other vamps truly upset him? What about all of those "dark secrets" he told Red Widow?
    That'sthe question, did Dracula set up his consorts to be killed? Granted, he'd consider them to be sacrificing themselves for the greater good. He might even have a plan to resurrect them. But even if he doesn't, he just got hundreds of other vampires murdered. Dracula had a plan and he wanted what he wanted. And Dracula always puts himself first.

As for the information, I imagine that a lot of it is good, but there's probably significant pieces of it that are fake or just outdated.

Astonishing Member

I have to say the previous stories of Avengers had not a impressive return of Dracula,and when i read the preview of issue#17,Dracula looked even more lame.
    But after having read Avengers#17 i am impressed how i did not see the twist about Dracula earlier.So Dracula back at being one of the main villains of the Marvel Universe is quite interesting.And the return of Dracula was very well writen.

The J-man

Astonishing Member

http://i67.tinypic.com/2h2qr03.jpg

check out the upper right, the gypsy witch that turned Dracula about to bite him it seems. from the History of the Marvel Universe mini that Mark Waid is doing, glad Drac and vamps are going to be mentioned.
    Last edited by Rzerox21xx; 03-27-2019 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    That'sthe question, did Dracula set up his consorts to be killed? Granted, he'd consider them to be sacrificing themselves for the greater good. He might even have a plan to resurrect them. But even if he doesn't, he just got hundreds of other vampires murdered. Dracula had a plan and he wanted what he wanted. And Dracula always puts himself first.

As for the information, I imagine that a lot of it is good, but there's probably significant pieces of it that are fake or just outdated.
    It would have to be a heck of a retcon to have Dracula care... They're just vampires. Pawns and servants who serve no purpose but what he wills. Kill a hundred Vampires... he'll make more. Unless they get to uppity then he kills them too. Dracula has a long history of caring for nothing but himself and willing to sacrifice anyone or anything to suit his goals. Other vampires rate only slightly better than Humans and about the same as the Rats and wolves that he commands too.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    http://i67.tinypic.com/2h2qr03.jpg

check out the upper right, the gypsy witch that turned Dracula about to bite him it seems. from the History of the Marvel Universe mini that Mark Waid is doing, glad Drac and vamps are going to be mentioned.
    I saw this and I couldn't tell if that was Dracula doing the biting, but you're right, that's probably the witch/mother of vampires Aaron has been hinting at. Interesting the push that vampires will be getting, especially Dracula, who is always fun. I do wonder how he could really be a cosmic threat or even really an Earth level one, so I'm really interested to see just where Marvel is going with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    It would have to be a heck of a retcon to have Dracula care... They're just vampires. Pawns and servants who serve no purpose but what he wills. Kill a hundred Vampires... he'll make more. Unless they get to uppity then he kills them too. Dracula has a long history of caring for nothing but himself and willing to sacrifice anyone or anything to suit his goals. Other vampires rate only slightly better than Humans and about the same as the Rats and wolves that he commands too.
    Yeah, Dracula is a selfish, violent person who is mostly focused on what's good for himself. And what's good for himself is good for all vampires. And that's what makes him so freaking dangerous.

Astonishing Member

[QUOTE=Rosebunse;4277021]I saw this and I couldn't tell if that was Dracula doing the biting, but you're right, that's probably the witch/mother of vampires Aaron has been hinting at. Interesting the push that vampires will be getting, especially Dracula, who is always fun. I do wonder how he could really be a cosmic threat or even really an Earth level one, so I'm really interested to see just where Marvel is going with him.

actually the gypsy witch been in canon since the black and white Dracula stories from the 70s. Chris Claremont and Marv Wolfman did quite a few of them and explore Dracula past even as a human.

Mighty Member

I guess the vampire/witch works in the comics but in "real life", the Count used his own occult knowledge to return from the grave.

He didn't give two poops his son got beheaded, doubt he cares about vampire redshirts
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html