Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

I wonder how 65 Mary Jane will react to this.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    I wonder how 65 Mary Jane will react to this.
    Mary Jane: "God damn it, do you care about this band at all?!"

Maybe she'll bring the band to 616 too? Nobody would dare plant a bomb at a venue in 616 New York. Too many superheroes.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Maybe she'll bring the band to 616 too? Nobody would dare plant a bomb at a venue in 616 New York. Too many superheroes.
    Ignoring the times people did plan bombs because there are also tons if supervillains?

Speaking of, I find the timing of the move extremely off. Didn't her loved ones just get nearly exploded? You'd think she would be even more paranoid about staying to make sure they're safe. Imagine coming back from an 8 hour school day and finding out your friends got exploded to bits cause you didn't have cell service when they were calling you for help.

They'd probably have to change the band name, and that doesn't seem like something Em Jay would want to do. Though it would be hilarious to see "The Mary Janes" playing in 616 New York and MJ finding out and being incredibly confused.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    They'd probably have to change the band name, and that doesn't seem like something Em Jay would want to do. Though it would be hilarious to see "The Mary Janes" playing in 616 New York and MJ finding out and being incredibly confused.
    I kinda wanna see 65-MJ's reaction to finding out her older, alternate self has been a famous model, fashion celebrity and generally gotten what 65-MJ wanted with the band.

I think the band coming to 616 would just cause too much headaches .

Especially if they sang "Face it Tiger".
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Especially if they sang "Face it Tiger".
    "Peter!? Why is my catchphrase a #1 single now!???"

Fantastic Member

"Peter!? Why is my catchphrase a #1 single now!???"
    #1 seems a wee bit generous there...

Has 616 MJ ever met another MJ version of the Multiverse? 616 MJ has been around for a very long time so I wonder if it would be her first or not. If it's her first I can see her being shocked. IF not she might question but wave it off as long as the other MJ/Em Jay doesn't hassle or conflict with her goals or necessaries. As MCU Coulson puts it could be her "first rodeo" in such matters unlike a few heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelJD View Post
    Has 616 MJ ever met another MJ version of the Multiverse? 616 MJ has been around for a very long time so I wonder if it would be her first or not. If it's her first I can see her being shocked. IF not she might question but wave it off as long as the other MJ/Em Jay doesn't hassle or conflict with her goals or necessaries. As MCU Coulson puts it could be her "first rodeo" in such matters unlike a few heroes.
    I don't think Mary Jane has ever had anything to do with the Multiverse stuff.

I guess technically she has if you count Miguel.

Quote Originally Posted by eratas123 View Post
    #1 seems a wee bit generous there...
    How dare you, Face It Tiger is a classic and will not be slandered!

Quote Originally Posted by AngelJD View Post
    She hasn't, and that's why I would love it so much if she met Em Jay, because just their interactions alone would be hilarious. Plus it would be really interesting to see how she would react to Gwen as well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think Mary Jane has ever had anything to do with the Multiverse stuff.

I guess technically she has if you count Miguel.
    And RYV MJ, who's a veteran of two multiverse battles

She hasn't, and that's why I would love it so much if she met Em Jay, because just their interactions alone would be hilarious. Plus it would be really interesting to see how she would react to Gwen as well.
    I think the fact that we haven't seen her meet Earth-65 Gwen is a shame.

Like, I don't think they want to do anything with Peter, but I think there's definitely something to be mined with MJ seeing a version of her best friend who's close in age to when she died and has spider-powers.

I think 616!MJ is also the kind of older female figure that would be good for Gwen to meet and get to know.