Quote Originally Posted by AngelJD View Post
I was very impessite with the details, textures, and the effects on this artwork. Made me look up the artist and what else was made by Shannon Maer and the artwork I found I can see the artist has a set style to the art. Rain isn't easy to pull off but here from the water effects to the small puddles found in the rain and a bit of a glistering look on Gwen with some water bouncing or slight dripping off looks fantastic. Gwen looks stunning. Wish the webbings was more of the neon blue but everything has a professional realistic oil type painting to her that I enjoy seeing.
The rain and semi lit alleyway reminds me of the first Spider-man movie which I don't know what inspired the artist to draw/paint her in this setting and rain but a Spider in a alleyway and rain yet a calmness and beauty is stunning.

Overall I'm impressed. Content wise I find myself while enjoying visually the 'female cheesecake' type of art I might see from time to time I often prefer having content with the female characters that is fun looking, heartwarming, or unique and well made showcase's Gwen/Spider-Woman/Ghost-Spider showcasing her strength and heroism plus mobility of her powers with her mask on like Peter and Miles covers would have them wearing their masks if suited up. However the art style and a special vibe this work gives off has me really enjoying it and is something I feel I could frame and hang up on a wall of great artworks.

I like the 1:25 and the regular cover (the 1:50 was nice but I found a bit lacking compared to the other covers) however I'm willing to spend the extra money on this to have the cover (to a certain price point however so I'll have to see).

Also as far as found covers goes to share I found this cover recently from artist Clayton Crain

Plus here is the 1:25 cover from artist Gomez:
My favorite is the one by Clayton Crain. That said, they're all quite lovely.