Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    140

    Default Question regarding Thomas Wayne...

    Hi. A few months ago we see Thomas Wayne-Batman from Flashpoint in Wayne Manor standing over an unconscious Alfred. Yet, this is seemingly never addressed. What's up with that? Have I missed something?

  2. #2
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelman View Post
    Hi. A few months ago we see Thomas Wayne-Batman from Flashpoint in Wayne Manor standing over an unconscious Alfred. Yet, this is seemingly never addressed. What's up with that? Have I missed something?
    Nope.

    10 characters

  3. #3
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelman View Post
    Hi. A few months ago we see Thomas Wayne-Batman from Flashpoint in Wayne Manor standing over an unconscious Alfred. Yet, this is seemingly never addressed. What's up with that? Have I missed something?
    Thomas Wayne is currently in Bane's payroll.Why he's working for Bane hasn't been explained.

  4. #4
    Ultimate Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,720

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Thomas Wayne is currently in Bane's payroll. Why he's working for Bane hasn't been explained.
    Do we (the general readers) even know who this "Thomas Wayne" actually is / whether he's from a different Earth or just somebody that might be pretending he is that version or something?

  5. #5
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Do we (the general readers) even know who this "Thomas Wayne" actually is / whether he's from a different Earth or just somebody that might be pretending he is that version or something?
    I never thought about that.You are right though. We know nothing about 'Thomas Wayne'. He hasn't really done anything since he showed up with Bane's posse.

  6. #6
    Mighty Member Inversed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Do we (the general readers) even know who this "Thomas Wayne" actually is / whether he's from a different Earth or just somebody that might be pretending he is that version or something?
    The big thing to me is, "Thomas" is wearing his Flashpoint costume, and nobody other than Bruce or Barry know what it looks like. So either it actually is him, or somehow Bane knew exactly what Batman's alternate timeline dad looked like.
    Current Reading List: Amazing Spider-Man, Spider-Gwen, West Coast Avengers, Ms. Marvel, Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man, Avengers, Sonic The Hedgehog

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •