Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

I kinda hope it's longshot that gets killed and can't come back- it'll be good development for Dazzler and Shatterstar but also I wanna see Dazzler go off the rails in not so much a dark way- but I just wanna see her lose her fucking marbles and go balls to the walls across the Marvel Universe. Not giving a **** and taking her Extremism and aesthetic to higher levels of WHAT THE ****.

Emma should recruit Dazzler for Krakoan cultural trade purposes overseas.

Dazzler. Emma. Jumbo Carnation. Maybe 5 of the NXM/Bendis boys forming Krakoa's own particular brand of commercial music (Kra-Pop?). Teaming up to sell the world mutant arts and awesomeness and have Krakoa make bank. Fighting against haters and non-believers. A concept for a book I'm just gonna let Marvel take for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    He was killed in the Busplosion. He was the last to die and the only one still breathing when Laura and Elixir arrived on the scene.
    Ah okay. I couldn’t remember if he’d been on the bus or not. He’d probably be on the list to be resurrected in that case. Although, have we seen any of the bus kids yet? I do like the idea of someone with similar powers serving as a protege to Dazzler.

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    Ah okay. I couldn’t remember if he’d been on the bus or not. He’d probably be on the list to be resurrected in that case. Although, have we seen any of the bus kids yet? I do like the idea of someone with similar powers serving as a protege to Dazzler.
    Not yet, but seeing how the Gen X-sters have been resurrected, in universe it would only make sense that the dead NXM would be next. I'm expecting them to pop-up in the background any time now.

DJ was my favourite of the gone too soon NXM kids too. Ali actually needs to mentor a bunch of these kids. Something space-faring like New Mutants would be fun too. Give her book a supporting heavyweight like Emma (something X-Treme never had despite its first misleading cover) or the real Nightcrawler and I think it would hold its own in terms of sales in this bright new DoX era.