Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Even tho it's been kinda underwhelming so far, a Dazzler moment, that happened towards the end of last week's X-tracts #2:

And some pretty fab fan art, from Wayward Cross Studios:

Incredible Member

Dazzler's first apparition (french cover by Jean Frisano):
    special-strange-29.jpg

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

This felt Dazzlery
    image.jpg

Do you guys prefer Allison's costume to be silver like her original costume or royal blue like her 80's look as the bass color? I grew up with Dazz already on the X-Men so I was partial to the blue, but now I think silver is best.

Silver when she's doing solo gigs or cameo'ing in other books.

Baby Blue/Tiffany Blue/Azure Blue with. Black motorcycle jacket when she's with the X-folk.

And I mean actual silver. She looks like **** in white.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Silver when she's doing solo gigs or cameo'ing in other books.

Baby Blue/Tiffany Blue/Azure Blue with. Black motorcycle jacket when she's with the X-folk.

And I mean actual silver. She looks like **** in white.
    why not combine both? I would find rather cool a redesigned silver version of her 90's outfit with a black leather jacket with a gold star on the back and Black leather biker boots.

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    why not combine both? I would find rather cool a redesigned silver version of her 90's outfit with a black leather jacket with a gold star on the back and Black leather biker boots.
    Yo ! I was just thinking about this! That's a perfect model for her redesigns. What they've done is set up Ali as finally accepting her role as a Hero going forward from Rosenberg's Astonishing run. It would be great to see her finally merge her performance life and her performance Persona and her Hero Persona! The Damn Dazzler! A clever redesign of her iconic outfits are vital rn!

I'd love to see a royal blue and black redesign of her Disco Dazzler Look. Tbh bell bttm a came back hard this year and to have a sophisticated update to that outfit with more of her motorcycle aesthetic mixed in for good measure would be siqqqq! Like let her own tf out of that silhouette with the plunging neckline and like her brass knuckle bling!

Ok so also I think they kinda did the silver redesign with her mojoverse outfit when she had the bowl cut! The 80's out fit is only really cool to me, and can come in variety, but it has to have like entire cut out sections from it and then it's ��. That's what makes it Dazzler.

Dazzler Takes off another Badass wig, how should Ali's Hair look RN?

Incredible Member

Yo ! I was just thinking about this! That's a perfect model for her redesigns. What they've done is set up Ali as finally accepting her role as a Hero going forward from Rosenberg's Astonishing run. It would be great to see her finally merge her performance life and her performance Persona and her Hero Persona! The Damn Dazzler! A clever redesign of her iconic outfits are vital rn!

I'd love to see a royal blue and black redesign of her Disco Dazzler Look. Tbh bell bttm a came back hard this year and to have a sophisticated update to that outfit with more of her motorcycle aesthetic mixed in for good measure would be siqqqq! Like let her own tf out of that silhouette with the plunging neckline and like her brass knuckle bling!

Ok so also I think they kinda did the silver redesign with her mojoverse outfit when she had the bowl cut! The 80's out fit is only really cool to me, and can come in variety, but it has to have like entire cut out sections from it and then it's ��. That's what makes it Dazzler.
    I never liked the blue costume, I found it quite dull. I would prefer her with a more "Indie Rock" look. But I think the main problem with Ali is that she has always been an X-Men of circumstances, most of the time because she had no other choice. I would like her to take a more pro-active stance. For once to say, I want to contribute.

Triggered by this *WHAT'S YOUR CLASSIC COMIC COVER DATE?* thread in a far off corner of CBR forums, I went wikiaing and saw this.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...r-Date-*/page2

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Avengers_Vol_1_211

and

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Dazzler_Vol_1_7

On Dazzlers costume, I really liked Clay Manns Age Of X design, but I do like her with long hair. My favorite is her current look

I'm wondering whether her look will change to match that forthcoming Chelsea Handler voiced animation.
    Last edited by Ultimate Rogue; 04-23-2019 at 02:04 PM.

I feel like both of these are good templates for a current costume for Dazzler. Just make the Balenziaga minidress a body suit instead. But the design and colors would be perfect!
    image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Incredible Member

I feel like both of these are good templates for a current costume for Dazzler. Just make the Balenziaga minidress a body suit instead. But the design and colors would be perfect!
    She would have been a great Dazzler a few years ago! I was just thinking of the pic on the left with a Morrison/Quitely era feel! But way shorter!

jeangreynewxmen.jpg

Imagine how cool could have been a Dazzler of 2002, with the Morrison/quitely look! If only Quesada didn't hate her at the time!
    She would have been great with the leather Jacket and sunglasses.

Spectacular Member

anything combining Dazzler with Kylie Minogue will always be the correct answer. Always.

I do actually wish they would give her a costume with both silver & blue in it. I'm not sure who this artist is because I've had the pic saved on my desktop for a hot minute, but I love that shade of blue with silver:

DZZkL2cX0AANmGc.jpg

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by tetragene View Post
    anything combining Dazzler with Kylie Minogue will always be the correct answer. Always.

I do actually wish they would give her a costume with both silver & blue in it. I'm not sure who this artist is because I've had the pic saved on my desktop for a hot minute, but I love that shade of blue with silver:

DZZkL2cX0AANmGc.jpg
    There's really some idea. It works great for an X-Men Red costume! I think she would be greater with her hair free (fits someone who moves so much!) and a little shorter, but that's just my personal taste. I would add the bright gold star (maybe on a leather jacket she could wear at times?).

Quote Originally Posted by tetragene View Post

DZZkL2cX0AANmGc.jpg
    The artist is definitely MAGNIFIGLORIOUS! (sp?) one of the best and longest standing Dazzler redesigners out there.