Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I don't mean to go there, I really don't, I am just wondering what exactly Siryn was doing with Dazzler on stage because Dazzler looks "really happy":

Having just read through vol. 2 of classic Dazzler; it might be in reference to how Ali viewed herself in regard to being a waking transducer? That is; she’d often feel her skin tingling and burning with the desire to just let loose her light powers—but she couldn’t for fear of doing damage and hurting people? Maybe thaf’s what that was meant to represent?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    Having just read through vol. 2 of classic Dazzler; it might be in reference to how Ali viewed herself in regard to being a waking transducer? That is; she’d often feel her skin tingling and burning with the desire to just let loose her light powers—but she couldn’t for fear of doing damage and hurting people? Maybe thaf’s what that was meant to represent?
    This. Her powers have been described as having that effect on her multiple times. People have been rampant with reading into sexual things that aren't there ever since this Krakoa thing started. It ain't that deep & just because Claremont had an obvious fetish it doesn't mean all X-women are into lady play lmao

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    Which of her costumes do you like the best? I know that I am in the minority, but I preferred the punk looking uniform that she had during Bendis' X-Men.
    Personally I have always liked the AoA version...

And yeah people are reading an awful lot into the sexual nature of Krakoa or whatever, thinking that everything now has a sexual component to it regardless of who the characters involved are...

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Can I just say that no matter her costume- I hate that popular soft retcon of her being introduced in a WHITE costume. Her signature color is silver SILVER!! It's very important to the character and it helps make her unique because who else really rocks silver in the Marcel Universe like her? Nobody. She's not Emma, she isn't supposed to be dressed in white, her costumes are reflective silver y'all. That easy.

Extraordinary Member

I'll go with either of these costumes...

The Poster FKA Firebaton ThomBoleyn's Avatar

I liked the outfit she wore in X-Men: The End. It was such a great update to the disco costume that I wish it would be used again.

Also the new one she is sporting is fun and a good updated look of one of her signature costumes.
    I don't post often, but I like to chime in now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomBoleyn View Post
    I liked the outfit she wore in X-Men: The End. It was such a great update to the disco costume that I wish it would be used again.

Also the new one she is sporting is fun and a good updated look of one of her signature costumes.
    yeah, I like the leather jacket on her current outfit that she was wearing in House of X.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

This look
    image.jpgimage.jpg

We can agree tho that in some reality, Dazzler was basically GLASSCANDY and Leila Cheney was its Peaches, amirite?

BANNED

Hey, Dazz FANS! There's MUCH I wanna mention on here, since I've been gone. But for starters, what do y'all think the possibility of THIS:

Incoming! -- The first wide crossover event in the X-Men's new status quo
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Also, it looks like the murder victim will connect to the X-Universe, as it's evidently...

spoilers:
    Longshot
    end of spoilers
    … happening, ... could mean for Ali in the near future, if it comes to pass?

Hmmm, this Incoming article gave me Alisons involvement suspicions too, with all the spotlight talk.

https://www.cbr.com/incoming-marvel-victim-deep-dive/

Things have gone quiet on that supposed Chelsea Handler voiced animation too, or was it cancelled or debunked.

We need more Dazzler, I say.

I found this on Todd Naucks twitter....

BANNED

Ooh...

… Brevoort went on to hint at a major change for the character affected most by the murder, saying "there’s a big status quo shift for a beloved character who hasn’t been much in the spotlight recently. They’re going to be very important in the coming months."...
    … keepin' my fingers X'd!

Ali's accounted for!

BANNED

Cool! Not surprised, as FA was where she was featured for Bagley's "Every Mutant Ever" variants:

Last edited by Heroine Addict; 11-22-2019 at 01:36 PM.

Excited to see Ali pop up in Fallen Angels. It's my favorite of the new title launches so far. I know she has a good relationship with Betsy but it would interesting to see her develop a relationship with Kwannon as well.