Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Dazzler world building:
    if they ever get a chance to bring the character more into the greater Marvel U again, as kind of this beloved muse it's mad connections. Marvel's perennial party girl, I vote that they should give her her own hub. An official NYC Marvel address in the same vein of The Baxter Building, Westchester, She Hulks Downton Bklyn Co-op, The sanctum Santorum, etc. Dazzler should have a interconnected series of little hovels across the MU called affectionately: Dazzler's Crash Pads. The main one would def be a stain sphere gifted to her by Lila but it would harken back to her series in which like, Soiderman, Romulus, Beast, Angel etc plus would crash at her place to get away from battle or heal injuries because it as relatively obscure.

I always LOVED this scenes as a part of her character makeup because it integrated a very real aspect of the superhero scene at the time especially at street level, and it was super sweet to see her nurse her friends in her tiny little apartment when they needed some TLC. Bring back her Crash Pad!! Give the key to only certain trusted Dazzler Network heroes, and let some of the very authentic convos that come with avoiding the world, self care, TLC, food and sex, be the dialogue that come out of Those scenes in that environment (in her book?��) it would be a good way to further her placement in the world at large and in readership canon.
    Last edited by ohsnapulon5000; 08-20-2019 at 04:25 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Oh yeah. She was slated to die in the Outback era instead of Rogue's 'death' at the hands of Nimrod, IIRC. This is the basis for the subplot in which her body was slowly disincorporating into 'light' in prior issues.
    Say what?! I never knew about this and find that interesting yet shocking. Why did Claremont want to kill her off? How did Silvestri convince Claremont to spare her?

I want to know more!

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Is T-Swift campaigning to play Dazzler in the MCU? https://twitter.com/taylorswift13/st...33477935075328
    Please God NO!!!

The Poster FKA Firebaton ThomBoleyn's Avatar

I really want one of those "through the ages" covers for Dazzler. Gambit has one? That's not fair.
    I don't post often, but I like to chime in now and again.

I feel like we got gipped again with her not appearing in any of the upcoming books. Especially since I'm finally starting to enjoy the books again.

I don't think that there is a reason to feel gipped. Dazzler was shown on the poster that revealed wich mutants would be appearing in Hickman's X-Men comic. She will be part of the rotating cast. That doesn't mean that she will receive a large role or appear un every comic though.

I want this Dazzler
    image.jpg
    On Krakoa

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Classic Dazzler art from Fantastic Four #217 (1980).

I need this bih to start touring again as the number one cultural export of The Nation of Krakoa.

The Poster FKA Firebaton ThomBoleyn's Avatar

I miss the days when Dazzler was showing up in a ton of MU books and interacting with the FF and Avengers and such.
    She should be part of the ambassador corps for Krakoa. The second wave of books should have a title like that, the PR savvy mutants to act as the non scary face of the new nation and movement. It would make sense for the world Hickman is building and something I think he would enjoy exploring. Fingers crossed.
    I don't post often, but I like to chime in now and again.

I feel like the woman who can resurrect herself could've played a key role in today's HOX. Would be interesting to find out there's some tension or conflict with Dazz because she doesn't want to be on Krakoa... Or need Goldballs' eggs *shudder*

Yeah this lack of Dazzler is donkey bullshit bootymeat.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Yeah this lack of Dazzler is donkey bullshit bootymeat.
    It would definitely be cool if she had a prominent role again, or another series:

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

0881A7EF-6588-49B1-999C-12FDD7BA995A.jpg
    We finally get Dazzler, Jubes and Boom Boom on a team, and they are wasted on testing out Emma’s costume and diamond skin? But it was from Leah Williams, so guess it makes sense and wouldn’t expect less.