Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Okay.

If you're a Caddandra Cain fan and you aren't reading issue 6 of Batman and the Outsiders, you're doing a mistake, guys. I think it has everything a Cass' fan can ask, and promises more.

And, damn it, I want more of it already !
    Including a new costume ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Including a new costume ?
    Not yet, but soon, I suspect.

Spectacular Member

question are they new52/rebirth relationship with shiva and cass in the outsider book or postcrisis.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryFisher View Post
    Post-Flashpoint Cass' combat ability has been so lowered. She's been beaten by Jason, Cain, Helena, Azrael, Karma, that Cable-guy, etc. Let alone her mother. I remember Pre-Flashpoint Cass was only beaten twice respectively by Shiva and Cricket.
    Tynion's Cass was amazing in Detective, though. I think sometimes writers interpret her skills differently. I'm biased and a fanboy, but I would REALLY love to see her just let loose and own her foes like she has in the past. Like Miller said, this isn't my favorite issue, even with the concentration on Cass, but I do think good things are coming. I really hope Hill a good plan set up for Cass.....

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by omnipotentimpotent View Post
    Tynion's Cass was amazing in Detective, though. I think sometimes writers interpret her skills differently. I'm biased and a fanboy, but I would REALLY love to see her just let loose and own her foes like she has in the past. Like Miller said, this isn't my favorite issue, even with the concentration on Cass, but I do think good things are coming. I really hope Hill a good plan set up for Cass.....
    Agreed. I loved the way Cass took down the whole army of ninja in League of Shadows.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    The Birds of Prey movie
    lol I wasn't counting that but okay

How's David Cain between Post Crisis and New 52?

Quote Originally Posted by redmax99 View Post
    question are they new52/rebirth relationship with shiva and cass in the outsider book or postcrisis.
    They're going under the Rebirth model, which Cass learned Shiva was her mom over in Tec.
    And behold I shall be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die.

Extraordinary Member

Post-Flashpoint Cass' combat ability has been so lowered. She's been beaten by Jason, Cain, Helena, Azrael, Karma, that Cable-guy, etc. Let alone her mother. I remember Pre-Flashpoint Cass was only beaten twice respectively by Shiva and Cricket.
    At least Azrael is imo at full power (which he was in this case) quite a bit above her power wise.

"Yeah I totally beat Cass"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyLookingSort View Post
    "Yeah I totally beat Cass"

When did this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    When did this happen?
    Batman and Robin Eternal #19

Yeah, there were a few really kind of "really?" moments with Cass throughout that series...aside from the ballet one. That was probably the best thing to come out of it.

To be fair, to Jason at least, Jason has had a lot of training since coming back to life. Not only under Talia, but in the All-Caste as well (whose leader seems to be about the same age as Vandal Savage). So its not like he's some chump.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    To be fair, to Jason at least, Jason has had a lot of training since coming back to life. Not only under Talia, but in the All-Caste as well (whose leader seems to be about the same age as Vandal Savage). So its not like he's some chump.
    But he is not good enough to nearly KILL Cass.
    Last edited by GaryFisher; 10-11-2019 at 07:34 PM.

But he is not good enough to nearly KILL Cass.
    He got her backed up, yes. Considering his training, its not that hard to fathom he would be able to, some degree, counter Cass (whom probably had rarely run into such people before).