Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Well, I wouldn't put much stock in the variant covers being accurate, the costumes seem to be just made up for the cover, after all. (Although Will Sliney said that's Dani's Fearless Defenders costume.) As for the mini's cover we'll have to wait ane see, but I don't think it's supposed to be accurate, either.

I really, really hope they get the techno-virus stuff fixed before April, though, and give Dani back her powers in the process. I don't mind if the process is traumatic (like we've heard), I just want it done.

I know why I'm not getting my hopes up for Dani having a good role in Uncanny. In Fearless Defenders she was on lots of covers, but she hardly got any panel time. I don't know if I can go through a repeat of that.

Coming back from RE2 and I am excited for Dani than what is going on in age of x-man
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Resident Evil 2? I don't get the connection, but I'm more excited for Dani in Uncanny, too. (And Chamber seems to be coming back. Yay!)

BANNED

Dani (the real one), Banshee, Havok, & Karma, are the only things I'm eXcited about, that aren't AoXM related.

Edit: Oh, and Chamber!
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 02-15-2019 at 10:55 PM.

Is it just me or does Dani's facial features look like Lucy Liu on that variant?

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Resident Evil 2? I don't get the connection, but I'm more excited for Dani in Uncanny, too. (And Chamber seems to be coming back. Yay!)
    I have been "missing" from these boards for a while since I have been distracted by RE2 that I havent checked to see what is going on with some Marvel stuff on these boards. Now that a certain DLC has been released I am off to dissapearing a bit again. I feel like a stranger now...
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Is it just me or does Dani's facial features look like Lucy Liu on that variant?
    Nope, couldn't place it, but knew something was off. Now I see it. Many of the faces & depictions seem odd... irregular.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Dani (the real one), Banshee, Havok, & Karma, are the only things I'm eXcited about, that aren't AoXM related.

Cyclops and Wolverine are the only ones I'm not excited to see. It's about time Uncanny featured a different roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Now that you mention it...

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    I have been "missing" from these boards for a while since I have been distracted by RE2 that I havent checked to see what is going on with some Marvel stuff on these boards. Now that a certain DLC has been released I am off to dissapearing a bit again. I feel like a stranger now...
    I know what that's like. I hope you have time to read the next Uncanny issue. I'm guessing Dani's going to show up in it. (And just my luck, it'll be at least another week until I can get it.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Cyclops and Wolverine are the only ones I'm not excited to see. It's about time Uncanny featured a different roster. ...
    I like them alright, but they've always been pretty low on the totem pole for me, too. Not fond of Hope really, or Wolfsbane, for that matter. Multiple Man's just OK, also. Magik's not bad tho, her I feel more positive towards. Agree that Uncanny needs to switch it up, instead of the same ol', same ol'.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 02-16-2019 at 03:27 PM.

I forgot about Hope. I could do without her. Wolfsbane is hit or miss with me, but it's about time she and Dani had a talk. They were best friends, but you week wouldn't know it the last decade or two.

I'm totally there for Dani, Jono, Xi'an and Illyana, though.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post

Ouch....not Magik, too?

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Am I the only one who wishes that Dani didn't shoot real-looking arrows from her bow?

Ha! No. I'd much prefer that she was using psi-bolts again. Maybe soon.

I wouldn't mind if she used something other than a bow, too. It's such a stereotype. I like that she's proud of her heritage, but there's got to be a better way to show it than resorting to clichés.

BANNED

Cliché as it is, I can't help it, I LOVE her psi-arrows.