Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    Didn't Legion have a crush on her? Has he been running around dressed up as a girl he likes?

That was when she was undercover in the MLF.
    No,as she went by that also when she joined X-Force and in Claremont's Revolution run. Im not sure when Mirage was first used again but its incorrect to state she never stopped using it when she did for several years, throughout the entire 90s and at least the early 00s

BANNED

LOVE that she's officially...

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    ... got her Mutant powers back now, FINALLY! 8D

But why would she still be callin' herself Mirage, this whole time she didn't have them? I mean, it's not like she still possessed the ability to create illusions & such, which the name was derived from.

thats a bow and arrow. Wow, thought she was holding a psi-sword in that one panel

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    thats a bow and arrow. Wow, thought she was holding a psi-sword in that one panel
    if she can make bows and arrows why not swords? I was having a look at Dani respect thread on reddit and she once made other shapes a knife, a spear....etc but her other powers are more interesting, bonding with animals, realistic quasi-solid illusions, danger sense.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Lol yeah, it reminded me of Kylo Ren's cross guard light saber

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    if she can make bows and arrows why not swords? I was having a look at Dani respect thread on reddit and she once made other shapes a knife, a spear....etc but her other powers are more interesting, bonding with animals, realistic quasi-solid illusions, danger sense.
    Because bows and arrows keeps her a "cowboy and Indians" character that white writers like.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Because bows and arrows keeps her a "cowboy and Indians" character that white writers like.
    that bow is not very impressive, any non powered medium-tech-equipped hero would be far more formidable than she could ever hope to be, even a gun would be scarier honestly.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

She didn't even have her psi-arrows as part of her powerset when M-Day hit

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    She didn't even have her psi-arrows as part of her powerset when M-Day hit
    she never lost them until M-Day. She was largely a non-combatant character since she exited X-Force so there wasnt much oppurtunity for her to have used them

she never lost them until M-Day. She was largely a non-combatant character since she exited X-Force so there wasnt much oppurtunity for her to have used them
    I explicitly remember her fighting Blob in Academy X, saying she wished she still had her old quantum powers or even her psi-arrows.

This was like just before the House of M tie ins.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I explicitly remember her fighting Blob in Academy X, saying she wished she still had her old quantum powers or even her psi-arrows.

This was like just before the House of M tie ins.
    that fight occurred in #15. I just read it and she doesnt say that at all

First panel

You're right; I stand corrected

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I don't see why she would have lost her bow and arrow back then though: they weren't a temporary augmentation of her powers like the quantum ones, they were always explained as a more aggressive use of her own fear-inducing mutant abilities, an evolution but very much her own. Let's all ignore that single reference and be glad Dani is back and kicking ass! (Not that she needed her powers to do that, but still)