Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Can't blame her for that. (Just the writers.)

You wouldn't happen to have a scan? I don't think I ever read that storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Can't blame her for that. (Just the writers.)

You wouldn't happen to have a scan? I don't think I ever read that storyline.
    From UXM 375, the issue that preceeded the first official Twelve crossover issue. It explains why she (and X-Force) werent fighting Apocalypse with the X-men

Though looking at that, Im not sure what her problem with Xavier was and why she felt the need to be so bitchy. Prior to this, I think their last interaction may have been New Mutants 50 when the NM visited him in space unless Im missing something

Thanks. I'd stopped reading the main titles at that point. I did keep up a bit online, though. It bugged me that they changed the list of the Twelve to leave out the New Mutants.

Thanks. I'd stopped reading the main titles at that point. I did keep up a bit online, though. It bugged me that they changed the list of the Twelve to leave out the New Mutants.
    A fake of her cameo'd in UXM 377. Sigh, Ive always wanted to see a team made up of Gen X and New Mutants and 20 years later, this is the closest we ever got

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    ... Though looking at that, Im not sure what her problem with Xavier was and why she felt the need to be so bitchy. ...
    The mind probe, and her history with him in relation to them, maybe? Not to mention his condescending, hypocritical attitude. When I read that, I said to myself, how can anybody not just LOVE her character?! I know it's one of the many reasons I do. Screw him, and his deceitful do as I say, not as I do double standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    The mind probe, and her history with him in relation to them, maybe? Not to mention his condescending, hypocritical attitude. When I read that, I said to myself, how can anybody not just LOVE her character?! I know it's one of the many reasons I do. Screw him, and his deceitful do as I say, not as I do double standard.
    Micronauts?

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    I guess but this was in a pre-Xavier trashing Marvel. I guess Dani saw him for who he was long before everyone else did. Her instincts were on point!

BANNED

I guess but this was in a pre-Xavier trashing Marvel. I guess Dani saw him for who he was long before everyone else did. Her instincts were on point!
    HA! Too true!! But don't you think he comes across as a pompous ass in that scene, with his patronizing tone, and what I'm sure he thinks are too-sly-to-notice dissings?

BANNED

Micronauts?
    I was thinking more in general, but yeah, that works: TheMiddleSpaces.com, “Professor X is a(n Abusive) Jerk!”

More of Ms. Moonstar here

More of Ms. Moonstar here

So the team has to rescue the Norns.

These are variants, but it'd be interesting if that's the plot of the mini. I'm sure they won't go into why Dani got kicked out of Asgard after all this time, but I've thought for a long time that she ticked of the Norns by killing or saving someone they needed dead. She made a comment way back about being tired of not knowing whether it was better to save someone or not.

As I recall the first time the New Mutants went to Asgard Shan ended up in the middle of the Asgardian desert and would have died there if the Norns had not have intervened, it was implied that they had plans for her, so this arc may not be entirely focused on Dani.

That'd be cool. Maybe this is why they saved Xi'an.

To be honest, at this point I'd be surprised if the story is really Dani focused. Guess I just don't want to get my hopes up.

You know, it's interesting how none of these War of the Realm tie-in covers seem to present the TO virus with any of the New Mutants. Either that's a sign that it may not be lasting of a plot point as it seemed at the end of Dead Souls or the covers are just outright lying.