Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

I have a theory on how to repower Dani. Her body has been actively trying to find the transmode virus and the stress of that eventually activates her latent mutant gene. Doesnt completely make sense but it works for me bc at this point they need to just fix this already

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I have a theory on how to repower Dani. Her body has been actively trying to find the transmode virus and the stress of that eventually activates her latent mutant gene. Doesnt completely make sense but it works for me bc at this point they need to just fix this already
    I like it. I mean it SHOULD have been reversed a long time ago. If not through Hope, then through the Phoenix, or something. While some of the development has been good to show her as a strong teacher a leader sans powers, I miss her and her psychic arrows!

BANNED

... repower Dani. ... at this point they need to just fix this already
    Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    ... it SHOULD have been reversed a long time ago. ... I miss her and her psychic arrows!
    No doubt, it's LONG past due. Like H83, don't care how now, just get it done already.

I'm good with that, too. My thinking was that Warlock recorded her DNA at some point Pre-M-day and would use the transmode virus to rewrite her DNA, making her a mutant again.* I don't care how they do it, though, just as long as they do.

*Of course, that assumes Warlock is still alive.

How long until the next issue? Is it the 1st week of March like Prisoner X? I could use a double dose of Dani after such a drought.

Hey, have we discussed what Dani's reaction to Age of X-man might be? I mean, it would have to feel awfully strange finding out your ex created a universe where love was banned.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    ... How long until the next issue? Is it the 1st week of March like Prisoner X? I could use a double dose of Dani after such a drought.
    Yes, so we're in luck.

Hey, have we discussed what Dani's reaction to Age of X-man might be? I mean, it would have to feel awfully strange finding out your ex created a universe where love was banned.
    Or more importantly, I think, that there is/was another you.

If you're so inclined, it's Moonstar vs. Storm here, and Dani could use the votes.

1. Yay!

2. I don't which which is more important. It kind of depends on what the other Dani's purpose is. The combo is seriously wierd, though. He bans all love, but makes a copy of his missing gf? Dani's gonna be seriously creeped out, and will probably kick his ass if he lives long enough.

3.Voted.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Aren't they cute? When was the last time these two have had any meaningful interaction? And I know Dani is going to be in one of the new X-Men teams but is Rahne? I can't remember.

BANNED

1. Yay!

2. I don't which which is more important. It kind of depends on what the other Dani's purpose is. The combo is seriously wierd, though. He bans all love, but makes a copy of his missing gf? Dani's gonna be seriously creeped out, and will probably kick his ass if he lives long enough.

3.Voted.
    1. I know!

2. I'm not so sure Nate's involved with this Dani facsimile. Regardless, I hope she kicks his ass. Seems like she would, and she should.

3. Cool, thanX! SuX she was against the equally awesome Ororo, who's probably gonna win anyway, but whatta ya gonna do. My hope was just to have her give the best showing possible, under such difficult circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Aren't they cute? When was the last time these two have had any meaningful interaction? And I know Dani is going to be in one of the new X-Men teams but is Rahne? I can't remember. ...
    Yes, Wolfsbane joins her on the regular, bimonthly+ Uncanny series, as well as the upcoming War of the Realms 3-issue mini.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Aren't they cute? When was the last time these two have had any meaningful interaction? And I know Dani is going to be in one of the new X-Men teams but is Rahne? I can't remember.

Probably New Mutants vol 2. They are both current teammates in Uncanny X-men

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Yes, Wolfsbane joins her on the regular, bimonthly+ Uncanny series, as well as the upcoming War of the Realms 3-issue mini.
    Probably New Mutants vol 2. They are both current teammates in Uncanny X-men
    Wonderful! Thank you!

Here's to Dani and the other New Mutants finally getting the respect they deserve!

Someone has her powers back!

ETA: I see some people are speculating that its actually transmode based on her hand

DANI in Prisoner X

Last edited by Havok83; 03-06-2019 at 04:55 PM.

I have a theory and that is that the Moonstar of Age of X-Man is a Nate construct for when they were a couple. Maybe at first he thought he missed her but then thought about "Love is forbidden" and decided to throw her there.

When Dany says that "does not belong there" refers to much more than it seems, in a certain way she knows that she isn't real. That's why she does not know why she's there.

Just a theory for fun.

Id prefer if the AoX Dani IS the real deal and that Danilocke is a TO shell, similarly to how Douglock was.