Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member

I'd like something to offset the grandeur and fantastical adventures she has as WW. Maybe something where she can help at ground level. I'd still like her to have something to do with education, though. While I'm not really a fan of her being a teacher, maybe a public librarian? There she'd be able to help and help educate regular people every day when she's not out there fighting mad gods or medusas. I really like that dichotomy, quite frankly.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

I like what she does in the movie, though we've only gotten a brief glimpse of it. She would find artifacts and restore them for the public, and the more dangerous weapons/artifacts she makes sure no one can get their hands on them. Merge Diana with a bit of Lara Croft/Indiana Jones. She can be a professor possibly like Indy.
    Richard Alexander

One idea that amused me quite a lot was having WW fight an opponent who was literally something someone dug up in a tomb. Of course part of what amused me about that was that there's a big difference between knowing Greek stuff and Egyptian stuff, and this lady they dug up was Egyptian.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    There's a thread about ideas for what to do for Steve Trevor, and there I detailed an idea for an independent, private investigation agency she and the cast would run focusing specifically on myth/magical cases. To avoid government meddling a front for this agency would be a museum/library/research facility of ancient cultures. Publicly Diana Prince would be the curator of this museum, while being the leader as Wonder Woman of its true purpose.
    I like this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    There's a thread about ideas for what to do for Steve Trevor, and there I detailed an idea for an independent, private investigation agency she and the cast would run focusing specifically on myth/magical cases. To avoid government meddling a front for this agency would be a museum/library/research facility of ancient cultures. Publicly Diana Prince would be the curator of this museum, while being the leader as Wonder Woman of its true purpose.
    Yeah I did like in the films showing her curating a museum. It can serve its purpose of being a public front and also in the "secret lair" she can house and study dangerous and magical/mythical weapons and artifacts.

How would a secret identity be achieved without altering her facial appearance or hair color?

Quote Originally Posted by HaveAtThee View Post
    Yeah I did like in the films showing her curating a museum. It can serve its purpose of being a public front and also in the "secret lair" she can house and study dangerous and magical/mythical weapons and artifacts.

How would a secret identity be achieved without altering her facial appearance or hair color?
    Tiara has magic in it that keeps people from making the connection.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Tiara has magic in it that keeps people from making the connection.
    Ah, sort of a magic trick that alters her physical appearance in some fashion to the human eye?

Quote Originally Posted by HaveAtThee View Post
    Ah, sort of a magic trick that alters her physical appearance in some fashion to the human eye?
    Or even that they just don't realize it, basically losing track of their thoughts before they can realize it. Like how Gorilla Grodd can use his powers to make people overlook the fact he's a gorilla.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Or even that they just don't realize it, basically losing track of their thoughts before they can realize it. Like how Gorilla Grodd can use his powers to make people overlook the fact he's a gorilla.
    Or make them focus on many women they've seen who look kinda like her.