Astonishing Member

Question Strongest 40k character/thing that MCU Thanos can fight

what's the strongest character/thing from Warhammer 40k universe that MCU Thanos(with all 6 infinity stones) can fight?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

I'm not intimately familiar with 40K, but one would imagine being able to snuff out 50% of a Universes life would put him up there.

I know there are various "gods" in 40K but I don't know their feats.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

outside of the warp, there really isn't much to challenge him.

inside of the warp? not sure what big T can do, mainly due to the very nature of the warp itself.

Keep in mind that reducing the universe's population as dramatically as he did with the snap would have SEVERE repercussions in the warp as it would effectively cut off half it's food supply

the Necrons would love him

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Keep in mind that reducing the universe's population as dramatically as he did with the snap would have SEVERE repercussions in the warp as it would effectively cut off half it's food supply

the Necrons would love him
    what about slaanesh? if any of who thanos snaps out are eldar, wouldn't just make him/her stronger since he/she eats eldar souls?

Don't think it necessarily makes him stronger, so much as it's just something it does, sides I don't even know if that's still a thing since Ynnead's awake/exists now, in any case even if it does still work that way the amount of souls it got would be relatively trivial as it'd only be the Dark Eldar that were killed, since all the Craftworld would either be on the craftworld and thus protected by the infinity drives or have soul stones, and Eldar are relatively insignificant anyway, the loss of all the trillions of human minds it draws power from would be FAR more noticeable

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    what about slaanesh? if any of who thanos snaps out are eldar, wouldn't just make him/her stronger since he/she eats eldar souls?
    I'd say Thanos just being in the warp would naturally amp Slaanesh and Khorne due to their natures as embodiments of excess and murder respectively, as they'd just be feeding off the all excessive murder he's running around causing. Which would further throw things outta whack for a valid comparison. But as the 40k Chaos Gods don't really have much in the way of feats that I know of, I'd say Thanos beats them, but will acknowledge I'm not the most adept with 40k lore, so they could have feats that put them at skyfather level, so IDK.