Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Amazing Member

Yes! Both one and two are being reprinted (with new covers). Sometime in the fall, I think. Then you have the 3rd Deluxe and Cruel Summer hardcover coming out.

I only ever picked up the 1st Deluxe edition. It's a lovely book. Thinking about selling it now, TBH. heh.

Quote Originally Posted by GemSaloon007 View Post
    Yes! Both one and two are being reprinted (with new covers). Sometime in the fall, I think. Then you have the 3rd Deluxe and Cruel Summer hardcover coming out.
    Have they announced what the contents of the 3rd Deluxe will be?

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsay Snow View Post
    Have they announced what the contents of the 3rd Deluxe will be?
    BRUBAKER and PHILLIPS' hard-to-find CRIMINAL hardbacks are finally back in print, and joining them is the long-awaited CRIMINAL: DELUXE EDITION, VOL. 3.

This oversized deluxe hardback collects several short stories and novellas from the most award-winning team in the history of comics in a fantastically-designed book full of extras -- illustrations, selected articles, interviews, behind the scenes looks, painted covers... and much much more! Collects the SAVAGE SWORD OF CRIMINAL and DEADLY HANDS OF CRIMINAL magazines, the novellas MY HEROES HAVE ALWAYS BEEN JUNKIES and BAD WEEKEND, and issues 1 and 4 of the newest run of the CRIMINAL monthly series, two full length short stories about the LAWLESS family.