Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Results 121 to 125 of 125
  1. #121
    Ultimate Member numberthirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    17,986

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guthwulf View Post
    Hello everyone.

    I bought the hardcover called a Bad weekend, which collects Criminal #2 and #3. And I'm going to buy Cruel summer, that collects #1, #5-12. For some reason issue #4 is not included in any of them. Is issue #4 a special issue somehow? I guess they will probably release a deluxe edition as it happened with the first stories, but I'm curious about this

    Thank you
    While I haven't actually been paying super close attention to how the twelve issues will wind up being collected, there isn't anything particularly special about issue number four.

    It's a story that wraps up in just that issue. I had always assumed it would wind up in the "Cruel Summer" trade.

  2. #122
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    While I haven't actually been paying super close attention to how the twelve issues will wind up being collected, there isn't anything particularly special about issue number four.

    It's a story that wraps up in just that issue. I had always assumed it would wind up in the "Cruel Summer" trade.
    I guess they ignored it because it's a one-shot story then. It would be weird if they don't release a hardcover with all the issues and extras

  3. #123

    Default

    I thought they would include issue 4 as an epilogue for "Cruel Summer". Granted that issue worked more setting up the "Coward" and "Lawless" arcs than "Cruel Summer".

  4. #124
    of House Bolton Ramsay Snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guthwulf View Post
    Hello everyone.

    I bought the hardcover called a Bad weekend, which collects Criminal #2 and #3. And I'm going to buy Cruel summer, that collects #1, #5-12. For some reason issue #4 is not included in any of them. Is issue #4 a special issue somehow? I guess they will probably release a deluxe edition as it happened with the first stories, but I'm curious about this

    Thank you
    I'm just hoping they collect all the recent Criminal material for the next deluxe hardcover: Criminal 1-12, My Heroes Have Always Been Junkies, Special Edition, and 10th Anniversary Special.

  5. #125
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsay Snow View Post
    I'm just hoping they collect all the recent Criminal material for the next deluxe hardcover: Criminal 1-12, My Heroes Have Always Been Junkies, Special Edition, and 10th Anniversary Special.
    It would make sense. In the end My Heroes Have Always Been Junkies is no different to other Criminal stories.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •