Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Marvel cross-company crossovers you wanna see?

Daredevil/Ninja turtles : Hand vs Foot clan. Splinter vs Stick. Matt and turtles discover they got their powers in the same accident...

Punisher vs Predator. Written by Garth Ennis. Frank and Pred get into it while stalking cartels in south America ends up similar to the 90's Survival story line with Frank living and fighting like an animal to survive...

Others?

Incredible Member

Sleepwalker/A Nightmare On Elm Street-where Sleepy tries to take down the Dream Stalker, Freddy Krueger, once and for all.

HACK/slash:Midnight Sons- Slasher hunters Cassie Hack ,and Vlad learn that several notable mass murders, serial killers' remains have been stolen. The two find out the organization I.C.O.N. has been collecting, and reviving them as part of their terror army. Also on the hunt are Morbius and his team from MARVEL ZOMBIES IV.
    Kid Kaiju/The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
    Last edited by The One and Only; 01-10-2019 at 09:14 PM.

I'm still waiting for the Wolverine/Archie cross over that was teased at the end of the Archie/Punisher story.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    Daredevil/Ninja turtles : Hand vs Foot clan. Splinter vs Stick. Matt and turtles discover they got their powers in the same accident...

Punisher vs Predator. Written by Garth Ennis. Frank and Pred get into it while stalking cartels in south America ends up similar to the 90's Survival story line with Frank living and fighting like an animal to survive...

Others?
    The Daredevil one is awesome, but ever since I was a kid I wanted a Punisher vs. Predator comic.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

An artist and indie comic writer has been doing a Black Panther/Thundercats crossover. I'd like to see that in comic form.

Back in the 90's, I was hoping for a Spawn/Spider-Man crossover with Todd McFarlane as both artist & writer.

As for nowadays, I'll settle for either a crossover between Savage Dragon/Guardians of the Galaxy or a crossover between Jessica Jones/Sara Pezzini.

Others?
    Deadpool/The Mask comes to mind.
    Pull List: Currently Empty

Mighty Member

Another Spidey/transformers team-up. With Otto joining and betraying the decepticons...

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Disney's Gargoyles with Marvel Knights.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

The Runaways and DuckTales
    Deathlok & Deadpool vs. Deathstroke & Deadshot
    Vision vs. Terminator
    Jimmy Neutron and Amadeus Cho
    Shrek and Man Thing
    Spongebob and Squirrel Girl
    Wolverine vs. Batman with the fate of both universes hanging in the balance

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I'm going broader. I think the time is ripe for a Marvel/IDW crossover given the children's Marvel comics IDW is currently doing. It allows Marvel to cross over with Rom again. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is a no-brainer. Maybe throw in some transformers or Judge Dredd. Or go completely off the wall and cross over with Sonic or Duck Tales.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

I thought they did.

X-Men/Renegades
    X-O Manowar/Thor
    Deadpool/Scud: The Disposable Assassin
    Zen the Intergalactic Ninja/Guardians of the Galaxy
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    Zen the Intergalactic Ninja/Guardians of the Galaxy
    Would love to see that. He’d fit right in!

I’ll add that I’d like to see a Marvel/G.I. Joe crossover. Legend has it the modern G.I. Joe team was originally pitched as a SHIELD strikeforce led by Nick Fury’s son. It would be cool to see that made manifest. Snake Eyes: Agent of SHIELD!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

BANNED

the whole street level teams heroes for hires and the marvel knights clashes with the street fighters with shield investigating shadaloo.
    the marvel zombies Universe clashes with the midnight sons and the dark stalkers who will team up after mixing it up to take on this threat to both their dimensions.
    Deadpool vs snake eyes the merc with the mouth takes on the silent ninja fighter.
    RoboCop vs deathlock
    Aliens and predators vs brood and the planet of symbiotes
    the fantastic four/FF and the Addams family.
    defenders and the defenders of the earth