Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Not our fault that there’s nothing compelling about watching a team that we like flailing about like incompetent morons. It’s like watching an entire hoard of Leeroy Jenkins.
    lol. imagine the missing (due to her kidnapping) kitty charging in shouting out Leeeeeeroy Jeeeenkins attacking x man and spoiling jeans carefully laid out strategy for taking out X-man once he reemerges. that would be a more entertaining scenario rather than the current once more unto the breach dear friends approach.

Seriously, do they have no other strategy apart from rushing in?

Why is angel with metal wings attacking magneto?

Why not have Polaris use her powers to rip out omega reds tentacles.

Why not have Bishop and Bobby team up on storm, absorb her lightning blasts and freeze her insides

Why doesn't Jean combine with the Cuckoos and Psylocke to put atleast one of the horsemen to sleep?

How did Jean become this incompetent when she has been better at strategizing

Urgh 10 issues. At least we got Apocalypse insulting the Xmen and Nate grey. Worth it.

Someone should do an issue by Issue comparison of Disassembled and No Surrender.

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post

Why not have Bishop and Bobby team up on storm, absorb her lightning blasts and freeze her insides

Why doesn't Jean combine with the Cuckoos and Psylocke to put atleast one of the horsemen to sleep?

Urgh 10 issues. At least we got Apocalypse insulting the Xmen and Nate grey. Worth it.

Someone should do an issue by Issue comparison of Disassembled and No Surrender.
    If I am not mistaken, Carbonadium has no magnetic properties because of the radiation treatment used to create it. Radiation strips away most magnetic fields under a high enough concentration.

The rest of that? No idea.

Mighty Member

Tell me about it!

Jean,oh Jean ... what have they done to you lol

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    It's another senseless charging fight.

Jean should have formulated a strategy to take out each horseman and then X-Legion.

I wonder why Psylocke didn't use her psychic sword to turn back Storm the same way as she did Archangel. Inconsistent writers and strategies.

Everybody seems to be charging to their death.
    Perhaps it had something to do with Betsy's connection to Warren, connection and history and all and she may not have thought that the same attack would work on Storm, everybody just seems to yeah be rushing headlong into the fight, almost willing to bet that Legion fights Nate and that's what causes and fixes this event...maybe they cancel or take each other out...

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    The most tactical thing we've seen so far was Bishop having Psylocke psi-sword him into Legion's mind... and that backfired by releasing X-Jesus from the mental AoA prison. Because rescuing those 4 X-Kids was worth it.
    Well, that's part of the theme of this entire storyline.
    By treating them as children, instead of their fellow X-men - they made a stupid mistake and released the villain instead of taking advantage of the time the X-Kids and Legion bought them.

It's laughably bad.
    Storm you deserve better even though I love the new costume. How did she get converted all the sudden? One panel she is fine the next wham Horseman. I am asking far too much.
    Apocalypse seems to be the only highlight coming forward.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

The walking on water is a nice touch. Like the artists got a nice shoulder rub before being screwed over by the "AND THEN ALL THE X-MEN HAD THE COOLEST BATTLE EVA!!!" script. Reminds me of Secret Invasion two-page spreads, tbh.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I just can't with this random non tactical fighting...again...and again... and again. This is seriously looking like everyone is set up to fail so Cyclops and Wolverine can save the day because the women can't do anything...no thanks.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I wonder if those other guys think this is still better than X-Cutioner's Song?

smh

BANNED

well at least this one has Jean in a more proactive role rather than playing poor kidnapped victim with Scott.

The fights lack creativity

Wow. Great preview! Looks like this is shaping up to be quite a battle. We know it's going to result in another major warping of reality, but those battles tend to be memorable and relevant. Can't wait to see this.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    With all of these telepath running around you'd think that the X-Men could coordinate a better formation and fight plan than "everybody Zerg rush X-Man and his Horsemen" in whatever order they want.
    Tanks in front, squishy ranged attackers in the back.

Look at Forge, just getting tossed aside like a ragdoll. Hopefully the resulting brain damage doesn't make him evil again
    This post slayed me. ha ha ha ha.

OPE! Aaaaand here's another! hahaha.
    "Absorb her lightning and freeze her insides" Ha ha ha ha I am DEAD.

It IS true though. This is really a missed opportunity for some creative team work.

"Training and combat drills be damned! FORGE: YOU will be our flag bearer leading the charge. Remember your breathing everyone! Now everyone -- FULL SPRINT! GOOOOOOO!"
    Last edited by Fokken; 01-11-2019 at 05:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Who's that next to Cannonball?

Thanks, in advance.
    The brain in a jar? Cassandra Nova's BFF Martha Johansson.