Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
The more I stare at those panels, the more I dig the lulzy tactics:

Jean: "Alright, folks. Here's the plan. Forge, you have history with Ororo, you're going in first. You're crazy smart, figure something out."
Forge: ".................."
Jean: "Armor, we gave you a lot of panel time, so you're going to punch Blob really, really hard. I'm proud of you already, kiddo."
Armor: ".................."
Jean: Archangel, you're our secret weapon against the master of magnetism. Fire at will, old friend!"
Archangel: ".................."
Jean: "X-23, you're going after the jerk with healing factor-disrupting tentacles. You're the best at what you do, you go girl."
X-23: ".................."
Jean: "Bishop, I guess I have to put you front and center because of the totally not obvious relationship we'll be having or whatever. I don't know, just stand really, really close to the action, but don't actually do anything useful for now."
Bishop: ".................."
Jean: "Everyone I haven't mentioned by name, just look fabulous charging ahead or standing back looking like you're about to unleash a totally sweet move. Like this!"
BWAHAHAHAHA Y'ALL ARE ON POINT TODAY!!!

Jean: "Ah'ma super charge like this! YeeeeeeeeeAAAAAHHHH! See how I'm, like, intimidating them? All tense like I'm seizing? Yeah, Yeah, Jean Paul and Lorna, YOU get it! Just like that! YeeeeeeAAAAHHH-- oh my god, Dazzler GET UP!! Stop Embarrassing me! Even MARTHA is still afloat, Gawd!"