Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Well...I'm just glad I didn't throw any money on that dung-heap of an event. And I'll be trade waiting (but only after very careful consideration) EVERYTHING coming out of the X-office from now on.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Not as bad as I thought. At least Jean had a plan, so there's that. And Storm was useful for the first time since that one issue of X-Men:Red. It sets up Devastation well enough, but this is far from being an actually good issue, same way Disassembled was not a good story.
    Was it a plan? It was just another angle of attack that she eventually decided to try, and then Storm zaps him with lightning? Didn't we just say how stupid Bishop was for reacting rashly when by all appearances Nate would have seemed subdued? It was just as likely to have broken whatever Jean the other TPs were doing.

And, it didn't matter, because he was still just toying with them while he decided how he was going to mess everything up next.

If only Mimic was alive, so he would help stop the evil X-Man.

Rematch from his Dark X-Men mini-series.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Is it that bad?
    Just more waste of good characters that deserve way better then this trash. Even worse mix to even worse. We all know at the end of age of x-man they will be back. Everyone say it with me "MAKING This COMPLETELY POINTLESS!!" Age of x-man maybe better then this crap but to get their had to go through road of nails. Then idiotic and boring anti mutant bs one billionth time that just treads same old tiresome anti mutant vaccine BS that was interesting in X-Men 3. Hasn't been since. Yes I know new twist but still dumb just leaves you scratching your head about it. Garbage like this why I haven't bought many main x-men books in recent years. Won't be supporting Wolverine and Cyclops' new X-Force. That pretty much what new team is. Wake me up when when this crap is over.

I feel like this event was nothing but a cash grab it reminds me of how music artist are just making a bunch of trash songs so they can stream and make money off them, it was a poorly written event that made no sense. Extermination was way better than this and that wasn’t great...

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    I feel like this event was nothing but a cash grab it reminds me of how music artist are just making a bunch of trash songs so they can stream and make money off them, it was a poorly written event that made no sense. Extermination was way better than this and that wasn’t great...
    That best way to describe a lot of comic book events of 21 century. They are cash grabs to quick boost in sales. Short team gain and not care about long term damage the characters or stories writers had planned. Its scary thing of modern comics that is fault for the people in charge either okaying or letting pass.