Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Warren continues to attack Magneto, nice strategy.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

With all of these telepath running around you'd think that the X-Men could coordinate a better formation and fight plan than "everybody Zerg rush X-Man and his Horsemen" in whatever order they want.
    Tanks in front, squishy ranged attackers in the back.

Look at Forge, just getting tossed aside like a ragdoll. Hopefully the resulting brain damage doesn't make him evil again

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    With all of these telepath running around you'd think that the X-Men could coordinate a better formation and fight plan than "everybody Zerg rush X-Man and his Horsemen" in whatever order they want.
    Tanks in front, squishy ranged attackers in the back.

Look at Forge, just getting tossed aside like a ragdoll. Hopefully the resulting brain damage doesn't make him evil again
    Considering the way the comic’s been written so far, this is probably all part of a larger plan by Jean.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Does anyone find it funny that the story arc called "X-Men Disassembled" ends with more X-Men united than ever?
    Maybe it was an affectionate, humorous, self-depreciating reference to the writing/editorial process?

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Considering the way the comic’s been written so far, this is probably all part of a larger plan by Jean.
    Let's build a totally useless psychic/whatever prison that we'll end up destroying ourselves because I'll wipe everyone's mind and not warn the outside world?

Extraordinary Member

So beating the X-Men silly didn't sway the X-Men so Nate is going to beat them silly... are we still on issue 7?

BANNED

It's another senseless charging fight.

Jean should have formulated a strategy to take out each horseman and then X-Legion.

I wonder why Psylocke didn't use her psychic sword to turn back Storm the same way as she did Archangel. Inconsistent writers and strategies.

Everybody seems to be charging to their death.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 01-10-2019 at 11:31 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    This relaunch should have just started with the Cyclops related Annual and Disassembled been its own thing.
    I can’t wait for Cyclops to rescue this franchise. But with this writing ... I’m worried for him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    Warren continues to attack Magneto, nice strategy.
    LOL. You don't attack someone with metal who can manipulate metal.

Shouldn't there be some leaders who can coordinate the X-Men groups like Kitty, Jean Grey?

BANNED

if psylock tries to free storm she would certainly unleash rogue storm which will mean one more world threat level character. apocalypse will begin to feel unappreciated.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Getting enthusiastic viewing the preview. Then read negative comments, no fun.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

The art is OK.
    Apocalypse should have cut his loses and let the X-Men bite this bullet. They are weak.
    I wonder if Kitty/Colossus will have a Rogue/Gambit moment before reality shifts like at the end of Legion Quest.
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Maybe it was an affectionate, humorous, self-depreciating reference to the writing/editorial process?
    Let's build a totally useless psychic/whatever prison that we'll end up destroying ourselves because I'll wipe everyone's mind and not warn the outside world?
    Oh, the irony.
    I can see some permutation of that psychic imprisonment happening... right after Beast injects X-Legion with the cure, trapping the X-Men in his now human mind... FOREVER!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Sad, innit?
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

This relaunch should have just started with the Cyclops related Annual and Disassembled been its own thing.
    Absolutely agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Not our fault that there’s nothing compelling about watching a team that we like flailing about like incompetent morons. It’s like watching an entire hoard of Leeroy Jenkins.

Not our fault that there’s nothing compelling about watching a team that we like flailing about like incompetent morons. It’s like watching an entire hoard of Leeroy Jenkins.
    The most tactical thing we've seen so far was Bishop having Psylocke psi-sword him into Legion's mind... and that backfired by releasing X-Jesus from the mental AoA prison. Because rescuing those 4 X-Kids was worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Who's that next to Cannonball?

Thanks, in advance.