Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

The more I stare at those panels, the more I dig the lulzy tactics:

Jean: "Alright, folks. Here's the plan. Forge, you have history with Ororo, you're going in first. You're crazy smart, figure something out."
    Forge: ".................."
    Jean: "Armor, we gave you a lot of panel time, so you're going to punch Blob really, really hard. I'm proud of you already, kiddo."
    Armor: ".................."
    Jean: Archangel, you're our secret weapon against the master of magnetism. Fire at will, old friend!"
    Archangel: ".................."
    Jean: "X-23, you're going after the jerk with healing factor-disrupting tentacles. You're the best at what you do, you go girl."
    X-23: ".................."
    Jean: "Bishop, I guess I have to put you front and center because of the totally not obvious relationship we'll be having or whatever. I don't know, just stand really, really close to the action, but don't actually do anything useful for now."
    Bishop: ".................."
    Jean: "Everyone I haven't mentioned by name, just look fabulous charging ahead or standing back looking like you're about to unleash a totally sweet move. Like this!"

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    I just can't with this random non tactical fighting...again...and again... and again. This is seriously looking like everyone is set up to fail so Cyclops and Wolverine can save the day because the women can't do anything...no thanks.
    Hot take ya got there.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I merged the spread in Paint.

Look at Martha floating close to Cannonball. I don't know what the hell No-Girl can provide in this fight, but I'm very happy that she's there to try her best. You go, girl!

BANNED

I just can't with this random non tactical fighting...again...and again... and again. This is seriously looking like everyone is set up to fail so Cyclops and Wolverine can save the day because the women can't do anything...no thanks.
    I love that CBR Forums will always find a way to blame the evil spirit of Cyclops for stuff. Never change, guys.

He's your ghost with the most (fans and h8ers), heeeeeeeere's Cyclo--

Oh, wait. No annual yet. Sorry. We've gotta see how the X-Armada loses to five guys.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

I just can't with Apocalypse fighting along side them all like he's an Xman....it's just....what the ****!?

Who are those two beneath Kylun and above Magneto?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Who are those two beneath Kylun and above Magneto?
    I swear the dude looks like the blonde guy from X-Treme.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    I just can't with Apocalypse fighting along side them all like he's an Xman....it's just....what the ****!?
    Plus Genesis is there.

It is really looking like this. Let's see if at least they can save theirselves from AOX

BANNED

They never even said what powers Nate gave to the Horsemen. Magneto seems to be the same, but then Blob & Omega Red made a forest spring to life on an oil rig.

Mighty Member

If only we had a mutant who can copy reality warping powers and use it to empower the X-Men to Horsemen levels so they can fight Nate Grey. Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I swear the dude looks like the blonde guy from X-Treme.
    Yeah he's the only one that comes to mind.

I can't believe Jean brought back Thunderbird and Slipstream for this. Really scraping the bottom of the barrel huh?

BANNED

the apocalypse twins arc as much of a clusterf.k it was is looking like a good storyline compared to this. at least there never was a dull moment. disassembled is increasingly looking like a melted concoction desperately trying to pass itself off prepared by too many cooks with disparate notions of what it is they are preparing due to drawing inspiration from many other story arcs which leads to a diluted preparation. ultimately X-MAN Is no Wanda or apocalypse and isn't remotely close to being a interesting antagonist not to mention he isn't as close to the X-Men as Wanda was to avengers or as notable a foe as apocalypse is. doesn't seem good if you can't measure up to either storyline even remotely close ; its namesake storyline as well as it's inspiration. following the no surrender format also isn't doing anything special for it.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    And this is after last issue where he stood back commenting on how stupid this whole thing is. What did his failed attempt on a lowly senitor cause him to rethink all of his life’s choices?

It's funny to see fans wondering why X-mens act like amateurs. It's not Jean , Warren or Kitty fault just how the story needs to happen.

They need to lose otherwise we will not have Age of X-man but on the other hand it would be nice if the writers at least made the readers believe that the X-mens are trying.

Some seem to believe that if Scott or Wolverine were there it would be different what is not true .

Maybe the fact that we know how this story ends will end up with a lot of the excitement and expectation but on the other hand Age of X-man should solve this problem in part.