Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    well at least this one has Jean in a more proactive role rather than playing poor kidnapped victim with Scott.
    Remember that part where Jean and Scott got taken down by Caliban, because of their fear of commitment

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Wow. Great preview! Looks like this is shaping up to be quite a battle. We know it's going to result in another major warping of reality, but those battles tend to be memorable and relevant. Can't wait to see this.
    Sometimes I feel like Marvel started paying you or they replaced the old Marvelmaster with a skrull

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Sometimes I feel like Marvel started paying you or they replaced the old Marvelmaster with a skrull
    It's all part of the Captain Marvel marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Whatever one had the gray French children that just needed a good smack...stupid over laid crossovers
    Jean: Now I know what you’re thinking. That this looks exactly like what happened with Ahab where we’re just throwing more bodies into the fire to be converted senselessly. Well that’s where you’re wrong. I’m throwing more bodies into the fire to be a distraction. You’re what we call canon fodder.
    Everyone:....
    Jean: You can either senselessly charge in there on your own or I can make you. I am the adult version of Jean Grey. You know I am not above mentally manipulating you into doing it!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Jean: Now I know what you’re thinking. That this looks exactly like what happened with Ahab where we’re just throwing more bodies into the fire to be converted senselessly. Well that’s where you’re wrong. I’m throwing more bodies into the fire to be a distraction. You’re what we call canon fodder.
    Jean: You can either senselessly charge in there on your own or I can make you. I am the adult version of Jean Grey. You know I am not above mentally manipulating you into doing it!
    Hellion: Why are we doing this?
    Sunfire: I don't know just hit something
    Hellion: *hits Maggot*
    Maggot: Ow! not me! Them *point to Storm*
    Hellion: but that's Storm...she has indomitable will she shouldn't be able to be a bad... *sleeps*

Jean: now now...none of that

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    She really is the true heir to Charles Xavier...
    Dark does not mean deep.

I'm still wondering why Horseman Storm hasn't just popped all their lungs/cascaded their brains electricity yet....

Don't use an evil Storm and not use her.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    It's all part of the Captain Marvel marketing.
    Lol, when is that coming out anyway. Can't wait to see how fury lost his eye.

But, seriously, marvelmaster has a different vibe than the earlier days on his blog, it's cool

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I'm still wondering why Horseman Storm hasn't just popped all their lungs/cascaded their brains electricity yet....
    They aren't evil....so far it's been more the road to hell paved with good intentions with piss poor execution. They took away the guns from people, but they still wanted to kill each other. Stopped an oil platform (just the one?) and then made a forest on it...they haven't done anything evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Lol, when is that coming out anyway. Can't wait to see how fury lost his eye.

But, seriously, marvelmaster has a different vibe than the earlier days on his blog, it's cool
    March 7/8th....the cat probably scratches it out...or something equally funny/not-so-heroic

I wish Jean was a Skrull.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

The way in which the Age of X-man comes about might make or break Disassembled for me. I hope it isn't just X-man/Legion being overwhelmed.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

Are you mocking the Storm fans?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I wish Jean was a Skrull.
    Why would you want that?

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Maybe Jean's plan is to thin out the herd and remove the X-men she doesn't like?

Though in all honesty, they're being set up for a loss.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Why would you want that?
    Because I want to believe that He still loves me. Embrace change!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Nobody on that last page is gonna be any use, except maybe the Cuckoos, but it’s made the C-list fans heads explode I guess.