Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    That's not the same Wolverine, that's Jason's Phoenix Wolverine, created exclusively for the Avengers plans laid out by other editorial offices and set up in Legacy. CB came on in November 2017, which isn't even enough time to change plans already in development like HfW which was announced 2 months later or the totality of Duggan's Guardians events which were already laid out. There were two Wolverines, and they wanted to confuse readers by making people think they were the same. Maybe they did it too well.
    So you think Marvel lied when they said they changed the plans for Wolverine’s return?

Not to mention that the trailer for the series Infinity War featured Wolverine heavily even though he wasn’t in more than one issue. Jason Phoenix Wolverine also came out after all that as a way to explain the sudden change in plans.
    Last edited by WeaponX; 01-11-2019 at 06:10 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    Comparinng an event which was taunted over an YEAR ago towards some comic trinket like Inhumans is simply way of line. And it's Mcinven's Wolverine we are talking about. He may have changed his way of style but I don't think it would have been problem for him to do that. Given he has drawn him a no of times b4
    This makes absolutely no sense. He might have practice, but he's getting old and artist's arms suffer because of work. McKelvie already said he has perpetual pain in his drawing hand and he knows it'll only go away for real when he retires. Kuder has all sort of weird rituals to get his arm ok. McNiven is no different and, like Snoop Dogg pointed out, he's admitted he's slow.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

The Wolverine in Marvel Legacy #1 and the Return of Wolverine are different?

Christ.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    This makes absolutely no sense. He might have practice, but he's getting old and artist's arms suffer because of work. McKelvie already said he has perpetual pain in his drawing hand and he knows it'll only go away for real when he retires. Kuder has all sort of weird rituals to get his arm ok. McNiven is no different and, like Snoop Dogg pointed out, he's admitted he's slow.
    This is hardly true for any artist. Maybe he has said those type of things , which I don't know about.But I can show u tens of artists who are still making good progress with time. Salvador Lallorca, Steve Epting, David Mack need I say more. They may have have degraded with time but they are still sevicable enough to give us a good performance.

This ROW is a mess. Mcniven could only do 2 issues, the fill in art also got late. It's been a 2018 tradition of x-office delays on important comics

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Oh, no. Looks like Ana is evil and involved with Soteira. Who could have guessed, amirite?
    Anyway, this feels like it's coming too late. Was there a delay? I feel like #3 came out a lifetime ago.
    Issue #4 and #5 delayed, the last one delayed twice!, sight....really i'm so tired that i just wnat the creative team for hisnnew solo, at least i would have something to look foward *crossing fingers for a Wolverine solo by Donny Cates*.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Honestly, i don't mind McNiven not being the main artis for every issue, but the main reason of including Shaley here (who is a pretty good artist in his own rigth), avoiding delays still hapenned, maybe there were some unexpected obstacle in the road, but is still pretty annoying.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

McNiven only being able to do two issues in six months is inexcusable.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    That's not the same Wolverine, that's Jason's Phoenix Wolverine, created exclusively for the Avengers plans laid out by other editorial offices and set up in Legacy. CB came on in November 2017, which isn't even enough time to change plans already in development like HfW which was announced 2 months later or the totality of Duggan's Guardians events which were already laid out. There were two Wolverines, and they wanted to confuse readers by making people think they were the same. Maybe they did it too well.
    Logan was barely mentioned during HFW . Which was supposed to be his event. If they really wanted to write an event for Wolverine's return then wouldn't have dragged his return with uneccsary invovlement of other characters . Death of Wolverine wasn't planned in a way to drag Logan's death and neither it invovled characters. It was straight up Wolverine event and it was still able to grab numbers which can solo ROW and HFW together. This certaintly proves that they planned his return last minute ,when CB came in on November and Fox merged with Disney.
    Last edited by Vishop; 01-11-2019 at 07:00 AM.

So we’re at the last issue of this mini and it feels like nothing has actually happened to advance the plot. How are we supposed to wrap this up in a way that puts Logan in the position to be helping Cyclops put the X-Men back together over in Uncanny next month when he still doesn’t even remember anything to the point of having been fighting the X-Men last issue?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Nah. #5 is the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Nah. #5 is the finale.
    Oh. Well damn. Point still stands that it doesn’t feel like we’ve really gone anywhere.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    I swear to Go, if Iceman gets taken out by hot claws...
    That’s kinda what it seems like. Apparently Wolverine won.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    That’s kinda what it seems like. Apparently Wolverine won.
    I can only imagine how Storm gets owned. Probably off panel by a hot steamy cigar scented poot.

Its 2019....why hasnt he returned yet?