Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
Personally my favorite thing from the newspaper strips was the redo of the Cheetah story, and the story where the Amazonette Kara joins Wonder Woman to find her mother (who it is specifically mentioned made her from clay) for the mom went swimming and wound up in the states by accident WITH AMNESIA
Hey, no spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by Largo161 View Post
All this talk about the newspaper strips reminded me how much I want to read them. Gonna pick up that collection this weekend.
No comment on the text, but your icon posing Wonder Woman as El Che is just wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
I got the newspaper strip collection awhile back (I've known about the strip since the 1970s when some of the strips were reprinted in THE AMAZING WORLD OF DC COMICS), but I haven't found the time to read it. What I'll do is read that book in tandem with the Golden Age reread, so I can compare and contrast the stories in the comics and the strips. And it'll give me an incentive to read both.
Cool! I don't have any plans to get it, but feel free to comment on any notable differences as they come up—I'm especially interested in changes or additions to the story in the magazines, like that Hippolyta allows Diana to join the tournament.