Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

So they can reunite frenemies Cyclops and Wolverine *immediately* but not Jean and Emma?

I really can't wait for this

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    So they can reunite frenemies Cyclops and Wolverine *immediately* but not Jean and Emma?
    Scott and Logan have been rivals but also friends who have helped each other numerous times.

Jean and Emma don't have a friendly rivarly or any reason to even be on the same room, quite the opposite.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 01-11-2019 at 06:36 PM.

BANNED

First page artist by Salvadore is good but the second and third artists are terrible.

X-Men Group Editor Jordan D. White had this to say about this new start:

Uncanny X-Men #11 is a dramatic shift in the series due to the events of issue 10, the Uncanny X-Men Annual, and the Return of Wolverine. To that end, writer Matthew Rosenberg has cooked up three interconnected stories for the issue—an oversized main story about Cyclops with series artist Salvadore Larroca, a Wolverine story with guest-artist John McCrea, and a Blindfold story with guest-artist Juanan Ramirez. It’s 60 pages of story, three times the size of a normal issue, and it sets the stage for the series moving forward.”
    Last edited by jalsrix; 01-11-2019 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Scott and Logan have been rivals but also friends who have helped each other numerous times.

Jean and Emma don't a have friendly rivarly or any reason to even be on the same room, quite the opposite.
    Doesn't Jean have all of Jeens memories? Her and Emma got on quite well.

Even the Emmalings liked Jeen.

BANNED

The coloring really redeems Larroca's art in this. Lovely. I also like how it's different from what we've seen in Disassembled.

I like seeing Blindfold. I guess either Jean's call to arms didn't reach everyone or some X-Men just couldn't be found by Pixie. Or they didn't think they'd be useful at the fight with Nate.

Anyway, I'm hyped. I hope Rosenberg's plan really plays off. Looks like the real Uncanny X-Men will finally enter the stage.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    The coloring really redeems Larroca's art in this. Lovely. I also like how it's different from what we've seen in Disassembled.

I like seeing Blindfold. I guess either Jean's call to arms didn't reach everyone or some X-Men just couldn't be found by Pixie. Or they didn't think they'd be useful at the fight with Nate.

Anyway, I'm hyped. I hope Rosenberg's plan really plays off. Looks like the real Uncanny X-Men will finally enter the stage.
    Jean hasn't met every new X-Men who were introduced after she died. Eg. Blindfold and Nu-Pyro.

Of course, she couldn't contact everyone, or else she would have contacted the New Mutants who were imprisoned like Magik, Karma, Dani etc.

Karma would be useful in possessing X-Legion.

It so good to see Cyclops again. This should have been UXM#1.
    The art for Cyclops story is cool. Blindfold didn't bother with the Xman mess xD smart girl.

Is that Loa dead on the snow?

BANNED

They better not come for Fat Loa.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Doesn't Jean have all of Jeens memories? Her and Emma got on quite well.

Even the Emmalings liked Jeen.
    I don't think cuckoos ever hated Jean.

I don't think teen Jean and Emma was a friendship. Not enough to change Jean view for Emma

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I don't think cuckoos ever hated Jean.

I don't think teen Jean and Emma was a friendship. Not enough to change Jean view for Emma
    I feel like the Jeen solo very clearly showed how much Emma cared about Jeen.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I feel like the Jeen solo very clearly showed how much Emma cared about Jeen.
    And she clearly hates adult Jean, so a friendship is not possible

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Adult Jean may have jeen memories but she is practically a different character. Jeen didn't have the same story with Emma.

So in the eyes of you two Cyclops and Tyke views on Emma should also not be the same.