Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 177
  1. #46
    Incredible Member ButterRum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    665

    Default

    So they can reunite frenemies Cyclops and Wolverine *immediately* but not Jean and Emma?

  2. #47
    Mighty Member jpmst17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,054

    Default

    I really can't wait for this

  3. #48
    Astonishing Member phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    3,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    So they can reunite frenemies Cyclops and Wolverine *immediately* but not Jean and Emma?
    Scott and Logan have been rivals but also friends who have helped each other numerous times.

    Jean and Emma don't have a friendly rivarly or any reason to even be on the same room, quite the opposite.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 01-11-2019 at 06:36 PM.

  4. #49
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,102

    Default

    First page artist by Salvadore is good but the second and third artists are terrible.

    X-Men Group Editor Jordan D. White had this to say about this new start:

    Uncanny X-Men #11 is a dramatic shift in the series due to the events of issue 10, the Uncanny X-Men Annual, and the Return of Wolverine. To that end, writer Matthew Rosenberg has cooked up three interconnected stories for the issue—an oversized main story about Cyclops with series artist Salvadore Larroca, a Wolverine story with guest-artist John McCrea, and a Blindfold story with guest-artist Juanan Ramirez. It’s 60 pages of story, three times the size of a normal issue, and it sets the stage for the series moving forward.”
    Last edited by jalsrix; 01-11-2019 at 06:03 PM.

  5. #50
    Mighty Member CoCoBandz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Ugly Arizona
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Scott and Logan have been rivals but also friends who have helped each other numerous times.

    Jean and Emma don't a have friendly rivarly or any reason to even be on the same room, quite the opposite.
    Doesn't Jean have all of Jeens memories? Her and Emma got on quite well.

    Even the Emmalings liked Jeen.

  6. #51
    Mighty Member PrezValentine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,585

    Default

    The coloring really redeems Larroca's art in this. Lovely. I also like how it's different from what we've seen in Disassembled.

    I like seeing Blindfold. I guess either Jean's call to arms didn't reach everyone or some X-Men just couldn't be found by Pixie. Or they didn't think they'd be useful at the fight with Nate.

    Anyway, I'm hyped. I hope Rosenberg's plan really plays off. Looks like the real Uncanny X-Men will finally enter the stage.

  7. #52
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    The coloring really redeems Larroca's art in this. Lovely. I also like how it's different from what we've seen in Disassembled.

    I like seeing Blindfold. I guess either Jean's call to arms didn't reach everyone or some X-Men just couldn't be found by Pixie. Or they didn't think they'd be useful at the fight with Nate.

    Anyway, I'm hyped. I hope Rosenberg's plan really plays off. Looks like the real Uncanny X-Men will finally enter the stage.
    Jean hasn't met every new X-Men who were introduced after she died. Eg. Blindfold and Nu-Pyro.

    Of course, she couldn't contact everyone, or else she would have contacted the New Mutants who were imprisoned like Magik, Karma, Dani etc.

    Karma would be useful in possessing X-Legion.

  8. #53
    Mighty Member bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,781

    Default

    It so good to see Cyclops again. This should have been UXM#1.
    The art for Cyclops story is cool. Blindfold didn't bother with the Xman mess xD smart girl.

  9. #54

    Default

    Is that Loa dead on the snow?

  10. #55
    Astonishing Member Maestroneto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    4,210

    Default

    They better not come for Fat Loa.

  11. #56
    Astonishing Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Doesn't Jean have all of Jeens memories? Her and Emma got on quite well.

    Even the Emmalings liked Jeen.
    I don't think cuckoos ever hated Jean.

    I don't think teen Jean and Emma was a friendship. Not enough to change Jean view for Emma

  12. #57
    Astonishing Member Maestroneto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    4,210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I don't think cuckoos ever hated Jean.

    I don't think teen Jean and Emma was a friendship. Not enough to change Jean view for Emma
    I feel like the Jeen solo very clearly showed how much Emma cared about Jeen.

  13. #58
    Astonishing Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I feel like the Jeen solo very clearly showed how much Emma cared about Jeen.
    And she clearly hates adult Jean, so a friendship is not possible

  14. #59
    Astonishing Member phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    3,663

    Default

    Adult Jean may have jeen memories but she is practically a different character. Jeen didn't have the same story with Emma.

  15. #60
    Mighty Member bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,781

    Default

    So in the eyes of you two Cyclops and Tyke views on Emma should also not be the same.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •