Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    I liked her speech impediment!!
    Me too. And I don't consider it as impediment. I think her mind is constantly like 5 to 20 seconds in the future preventing her from speaking normally, many times answering things they haven't asked her yet.
    It makes sense and should be kept. She is very underused for how much potential she has.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    Me too. And I don't consider it as impediment. I think her mind is constantly like 5 to 20 seconds in the future preventing her from speaking normally, many times answering things they haven't asked her yet.
    It makes sense and should be kept. She is very underused for how much potential she has.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    I liked her speech impediment!!
    I do too. And if it were to come back, I hope the reason would still be respectful of Spurrier's work. The way they've been treating Legion and the “way” he’s come back is plain odd.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I’d love it is she took on Destiny’s mask and costume.
    I would be all for that. Even if it's a variation of Destiny's look. I can't see Irene ever coming back, and it'd be a neat way to honor her

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post

Spurrier’s Legacy did so much for her character. I bet she’s gonna have her speech impediment back again with no mention of anything that happened in that book.
    I just read a six month old issue of Matthew's Punisher run that directly contradicts multiple continuity beats from Secret Empire Omega, the issue that launched his Punisher run. The issues were released less than a year apart from each other.

Just wanted to crush the remaining hope anyone had in escaping the Rosenberg Universe.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I just read a six month old issue of Matthew's Punisher run that directly contradicts multiple continuity beats from Secret Empire Omega, the issue that launched his Punisher run. The issues were released less than a year apart from each other.

Just wanted to crush the remaining hope anyone had in escaping the Rosenberg Universe.
    Ha! You assumed I had any hope left!
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    So in other words it's a bit of a mess. I think he has been referenced more as seeing everything in red, so I'm sticking with that.
    You'd think that between Beast, Forge, and a few other big brains on the X-Men, someone would have invented some tech to add to Scott's visor and glasses that would enable him to see without the color tinge.

BANNED

Spurrier's gimmick was "whatever I do, no X-Book will acknowledge" before he passed the mantle to Bunn, so I never had any hope Legacy would be acknowledged.

I didn't expected anything different.

Just a Bendis 2.0. It's all the x-men books needed

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Spurrier's gimmick was "whatever I do, no X-Book will acknowledge" before he passed the mantle to Bunn, so I never had any hope Legacy would be acknowledged.
    It's a shame too because his Legacy run was better than pretty much every X-Book from 2013 to now. There's like a five year void in the X-line.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    It's like a time distortion. She sees the future and is polite enough to thank whoever she is seeing in that future for showing her what's going on, but then switches back to the present.

When it's done well it's really good.

Guess we’ll be gearing up for a total rewrite of Blindfold’s powers. Can’t wait! Is there any New X-Man that has come out unscathed?

BANNED

Guess we’ll be gearing up for a total rewrite of Blindfold’s powers. Can’t wait! Is there any New X-Man that has come out unscathed?
    Trance, the best New X-Man.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    You're not wrong.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Only if she's still rockin' her hair barrette

BANNED

Out of Disassembled? Hellion, but only by virtue of not appearing at all.