Default If you were a thug in Gotham...

What villain would you want to work for? What villain would you hate to work for? For me I would want to work for Two Face. I dont know why I just think it would be cool to work with him. I would hate to work for the Riddler. Why work for a man who gives clues to the man trying to stop him. I read a Batman issue from the early 70s where Riddler mentioned that he could not find anyone who would work for him because he gives these clues.

So my question who would you work for and who would you avoid?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I’d be the King of Thugs. Gotham’s #1 supplier of thugs .

Work for

Court of Owls: sounds like the most fun. I imagine it's 95 percent going to owl themed parties and having secret meetings and 5 percent actual work.
    Maybe Joker: he'd probably betray and murder me eventually, but at least he's funny.
    Scarecrow: I imagine being exposed to your worst fears might actually be kinda therapeutic.
    Poison Ivy: What? I like the environment, absolutely has nothing to do with the idea of becoming the slave of a hot redhead with a nature fetish.

Avoid

Two-Face: literally makes decisions by flipping a coin, I don't know why anyone would work for him. Probably only pays 2 dollars an hour anyway.
    Riddler: I imagine he'd spend the whole time insulting you.
    Penguin: no dressing up, no being part of crazy plans to turn Gotham into an ice cube or turning everyone into manbats. Boring!

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

I would probably work for Black Mask.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

I'd probably work for Condiment King, because if he gets uppity I could probably kick his ass; and I would never want for Sriracha Mayonnaise

I would work for Catwoman because she is hot and wouldn't kill me if I pissed her off.
    For the same reason I wouldn't work for Joker. Joker is hideous and might just kill me on a whim.

The Music Meister from the cartoons. I always wanted to be on Broadway.

BANNED

I think a Gotham Thug could do pretty well in Gotham if they stayed under the radar a bit, just quietly making money from various operations and not attracting the attention of any Bats or major-league villains.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

The mob. Never the crazies.

BANNED

Lynx III.
    Smart, keeps her head in the game and has a fine ass i wouldnt mind following.