In my recent Marvel thread: https://community.cbr.com/showthread...t-actions-quot, some of you have complained that the current Marvel youthful heroes of today aren't to your liking because they don't carry a "tragic backstory" like the Marvel heroes of old and their predecessors.

Let me ask you this question: Do you NOT Want to see today's Marvel Youthful heroes having some sense of happiness in their lives ?

I mean compare them to the DC Youth of old and tell me which was better to read. It depends on your own opinion.

Also given the MESS that DC place their youthful heroes thanks to the events of Rebirth and now Their "Wonder" comics line depending on how long that last... I rather have a breath of fresh air with Marvel youthful heroes than to constantly see complexity that is the Youthful heroes of DC.

Plus don't get me started with the X-men and how they treat their younger members. Also how Marvel see their Young X-men.

So I bring my original question back to you all: Do you truly want to see someone like Ms. Marvel get tragedy in their lives to make them more like other heroes or do you at the very least want a fresh take on the average Marvel and be glad that they are not like their adult counterparts and have a family that cares for them ?