Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    I wonder if that's what Queen Bee was about to say before getting pummeled by Biz. She was rather shocked by what she saw.
    Mmmm.... Could be. It seems that he likes to leave vague clues behind. And at the time, it looked like she was talking more about Biz plans than anything. But now we know Jason was pretty aware of what Biz was doing, so it cannot be that, definitely.

Grrrrr... Geeeez, this is fun, but it's also a bit frustrating >.<.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Mmmm.... Could be. It seems that he likes to leave vague clues behind. And at the time, it looked like she was talking more about Biz plans than anything. But now we know Jason was pretty aware of what Biz was doing, so it cannot be that, definitely.

Grrrrr... Geeeez, this is fun, but it's also a bit frustrating >.<.
    As long as all these hints result in a thrilling story arc later on, I'm fine with a bit frustration (and I really love theorizing/looking for clues to what might come). I'm still a little sad that we never got the Deathstroke story in the old RHatO run - or more appearances of pretty Lobo.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

I love how they're subtly using a recap to get everyone to speed. Is been a while since I saw one on a DC comic.

As for the story itself, I hope it has more "meat" than previous ones, since I felt the whole thing with Appleton got rushed. And I'm still weary about the Bendis rumors but that is neither here nor there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    I love how they're subtly using a recap to get everyone to speed. Is been a while since I saw one on a DC comic.

As for the story itself, I hope it has more "meat" than previous ones, since I felt the whole thing with Appleton got rushed. And I'm still weary about the Bendis rumors but that is neither here nor there.
    I saw them. I suspect they're founded, but I also hope they build that crap properly enough for not getting me mad about it. I read comics for fun, not for getting mad. (I'm not rich, I don't buy stuff that gets me mad. I have to choose wisely)

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

I hope I don't sound paranoid but some part of me suspects that this old lady at the gas station is also an android or working for the Underlife (freely or forced).
    She could be some kind of guard who reports if someone wants to go to Hierve el Agua.

BANNED

EEEEEEK !! Jason looks like Hobo Ric!!!!!! No escape from buzzheads!!!!

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post

Bendis has been doing recaps with his Superman books since he's been on them but they are not at all subtle ones.

I agree with you on the story. I really hope there's a bit more meat on this one then the previous one. I've really felt that depth has been seriously lacking ever since this new direction started. I've also felt that things have been terribly rushed as well. There was even one issue that had me seriously considering dropping this monthly and trade waiting instead because I felt that issue was that lackluster. Hope things improve a bit.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 01-15-2019 at 10:12 AM.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Well ****, that was a nice surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Well ****, that was a nice surprise.
    So, hum... Now I'm dying for reading this already, and I doubt I'll in the next 12 hours.

I feel... painfully teased xD. I don't know if I want to be spoiled or not yet.

Me too. Technically I get my issue in a few hours but I want to save it for after work. :/

The issue didn't play out the way I expected it too.

My above post references a very specific moment that I don't know how to talk about without simply talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Me too. Technically I get my issue in a few hours but I want to save it for after work. :/
    We need the flashforward machine soon.
    Some mad scientist who could read this distressed message, please, invent that thing soon. Yesterday, if possible.

Edit: damn @Arsenal, you really are not helping! XDDD

Edit 2: that being said, it gives me hope for this one being a good issue.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 01-15-2019 at 10:47 PM.

Well now
    That was unexpected
    spoilers:
    Still dont know who wingman is, though Jason and Willis meet on the final page so. Next month confrontation time! Is Wingman working for Willis though? All that talk about Jason being a Prince seems more natural assuming it was fueled by Willis and his 'plans'.

We get a little update on Artemis and Biz, YAY I'm just super glad that story thread wasnt completely abandoned for the solo venture. They already are looking more and more Mad Max like. I wonder if Willis is gonna spill the beans on Artemis next issue, it does seem like Jason was already suspecting her presence previously at the prison.

Bunker! So nice to see him again. He is here and in trouble. But still able to use his powers to a degree it seems. I wonder what Willis wants with him.

Also temporary or not, Jason finds a cute dog that helps.

Honestly after a couple of slow issues this feels like all the pieces are at least starting to align. I'm definitely more excited now to see the conclusion of this arc next month
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Well now
    That was unexpected
    spoilers:
    Still dont know who wingman is, though Jason and Willis meet on the final page so. Next month confrontation time! Is Wingman working for Willis though? All that talk about Jason being a Prince seems more natural assuming it was fueled by Willis and his 'plans'.

We get a little update on Artemis and Biz, YAY I'm just super glad that story thread wasnt completely abandoned for the solo venture. They already are looking more and more Mad Max like. I wonder if Willis is gonna spill the beans on Artemis next issue, it does seem like Jason was already suspecting her presence previously at the prison.

Bunker! So nice to see him again. He is here and in trouble. But still able to use his powers to a degree it seems. I wonder what Willis wants with him.

Also temporary or not, Jason finds a cute dog that helps.

Honestly after a couple of slow issues this feels like all the pieces are at least starting to align. I'm definitely more excited now to see the conclusion of this arc next month
    end of spoilers
    I honestly don’t think they are. Given what was said though, the solicits for issue 32 are starting to make more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I honestly don’t think they are. Given what was said though, the solicits for issue 32 are starting to make more sense.
    Well you have spoilers:
    Willis and Jason finally meeting, alongside Wingman, the reveal that Arty and Biz are still surviving in the dark world, also Jason feeling the satisfaction of finding the clones and finishing the investigation he and Roy started. Those seem like the major pieces to me, nothing has completely come to fruition just yet of course, but I can see how they may all connect now.

Honestly the only factor throwing me off is Bunkers presence. No idea why he is here but I am still glad to see he is still canon. I like him but I feared his irrelevance now might see him in something like HiC and wipe him off the table entirely.
    end of spoilers