Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Hate to say it, but the date of "11" in the bottom corner and the extra stuff on that mask makes this look more like the Helena Wayne version of Huntress from the New52.

It looks to me like the Jim Lee, Bertinelli design with the bare midrift covered up.

But really they kind of mix both together at times. Bertinelli started out looking almost exactly like the Wayne version in her debut 89 series.

She finally transformed into her own unique look in the 90s with the full body suit and black color and cross. Jim Lee'so design brought her back, closer to the Wayne look.

And ironically the New 52 Wayne Huntress, that you posted above, looks mostly like Bertinelli with the full body suit, black color and even cross across the chest.

So it really gets mixed together. I think the best looks for both are when they are most unique and different from each other. For Wayne it would be Pre Crisis, classic look and for Bertinelli it would be 90s full body suit, black color, ect, look.

The latter is my favorite anyways.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    That piece is fantastic. Ah, good times, last year, when all of them had series...

"We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Newish image of Mary Elizabeth Winstead from BOPATFEOOHQ:

Screenshot_20190405-105412.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Huh, that's a cool look.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Newish image of Mary Elizabeth Winstead from BOPATFEOOHQ:

Screenshot_20190405-105412.jpg
    Winstead looks tough...but still not really like Huntress.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Winstead looks tough...but still not really like Huntress.
    This is might be early, before they get more complex costumes.

Cool statue designed by Joelle Jones!

Huntress.jpg

Source: https://www.newsarama.com/44744-dc-c...citations.html

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Cool statue designed by Joelle Jones!

Huntress.jpg

Source: https://www.newsarama.com/44744-dc-c...citations.html
    Nice to see them do something with Rebirth Huntress (and nobody does strong and gorgeous women like Joelle Jones) .