Default Ora Voglio Il Tuo Ritorno: Helena Bertinelli/Huntress Appreciation (2019)

NOTE: This is a continuation of the previous "Ora Voglio Il Tuo Ritorno: Helena Bertinelli/Huntress Appreciation" thread, which can be read here:
    From the previous version of this thread (started by beetlebum in 2014),

Benvenuti nel nuovo thread!

Now ... who is Helena Bertinelli, you might ask?

The Huntress is a vigilante operating out of Gotham City, and a member of the Batman Family. She is also a devout Catholic, and is very in touch with her Italian heritage. Her career is inspired by a personal vendetta against organized crime, responsible for killing her entire family. At first, her ruthless methods and willingness to kill made her an outcast from the heroic community, but in time she learned to temper her methods and became accepted by her peers. She has also been a member of the Justice League and the Birds of Prey. [Source]

Why celebrate Helena Bertinelli?: Because she's a complex and fascinating figure. Because she encompasses nearly every Italian stereotype you can think of, while also managing to subvert them by being multilayered and three-dimensional. In addition to this, she's anti-ableism, loyal, selfless and stubborn. Did I also mention that she's great with kids and a snazzy dresser?
    The original post does list a few other sites to check if you want to see for yourself, but one of those (http://helenabertinelli.com) came up as
    This page canít be displayed
    when I last tried it.

Astonishing Member Restingvoice's Avatar

DIG019118_1._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

The Huntress (1989-1990) #1
    Featuring the first appearance of Helena Bertinelli, the heroine known as the Huntress! Who is the woman behind the mask in this all-new version of one of DC's most popular heroines?

Credits
    Written by
    Joey Cavalieri

Pencils
    Joe Staton

Inks
    Dick Giordano
    Bruce Patterson

Colored by
    Nansi Hoolahan

Cover by
    Joe Staton

Page Count
    23 Pages

Print Release Date
    January 17 1989

Age Rating
    12+ Only

Copyright
    1989 DC Comics.

Where is she now? I didn’t follow the Rebirth BOP series and I’m not sure she’s appeared after the series ended.
    I’d love to see Huntress back in a series.