Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя Tycon View Post
    They could even just market Agents of Wakanda as Secret Avengers if they wanted to.
    I'd be pleased if they were rebranded as the Secret Avengers seeing how they're support that only the Avengers know about, and expand Agents of Wakanda as whole organization
    Last edited by HipHopAvenger; 01-12-2019 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HipHopAvenger View Post
    I'd be pleased if they were rebranded as the Secret Avengers seeing how they're support that only the Avengers know about, and expand Agents of Wakanda as whole organization
    So call the book Secret Avengers on the cover, but on the pages reference the team as Agent's of Wakanda or the organization they operate under? I could get behind it. Though i personally want to see the name itself on the cover this Could be a okay compromise

Aaron is a hack like bend is so I can see him doing a similar move
    "Physics is the strongest one there is" -Hulk, Infinity Wars #6

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Avengers is Marvel's most successful franchise right now. I wouldn't worry about it at all, because there is no way they're not gonna be in print one way or another. If the main team ends, I'm sure another one will soon be created to take its place. And we'll probably get spin-offs too. There's no real way to kill the Avengers in this day and age.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 01-12-2019 at 10:55 PM.

Astonishing Member theoneandonly's Avatar

if anything like that is in on the cards it may be as a result of the war of realms where odin reveals to tchalla that he was made a chump by himself and his serpent brother who were manipulating him to ensure the war was fought on Midgard and Asgard remained safe or something like that.
    Last edited by theoneandonly; 01-12-2019 at 11:44 PM.
    The Self is the only existing reality