NOTE: This is a continuation of the previous two Two-Face appreciation threads =
* "The Harvey Dent appreciation thread" which can be read here:and
* "Flip of the Coin: Two-Face Appreciation Thread" which can be read here:
From the previous version(s) of this thread,
(1.) (started by RubberLotus in August 2014),
Poor, poor Harvey Dent. Last-named among Batman's allies, might-as-well-be last-named among Batman's enemies. In terms of storytelling potential, he may well be the richest cast member in Gotham. And yet, his skill-set largely limits him to cameo and supporting roles in all the big-name projects (Death of the Family, the Arkham games, etc.).

Can we hear a couple of cheers for Gotham's former White Knight?
and
(2.) (started by lalalei2001 in August 2016),
I searched the forum to see if we had a Two-Face thread already and couldn't find one, so... here it is! Post your favorite Two-Face moments here.

What inspired this thread was reading a really good, scary Two-Face story called "Two-Face, Too!" It was reprinted in a Batman: Arkham collection and is well worth a read.

I find it interesting how at first the character was based on pure nihilism and chance, but later got a more developed backstory, multiple personalities, and motive, and nowadays seems to switch between the personas.

I like what the Batman animated series did by eventually giving him a third personality, too.

from Who's Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe Vol. XXIV (February 1987)