Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Iron Man, Hulk & Thor vs. Superman and Batman

616 Marvel. Loeb Era Hulk and Classic Thor with Mjolnir.

Nu/Rebirth DC. Batman has the Hellbat Armor.

Speed Equalized. No BFR. Stipulations galore!
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

With no BFR, Batman in that... stupid stupid armor really only needs to keep Thor busy long enough for Superman to ultimately take out Hulk from range, at which point they gang up on Thor.

BANNED

Thor could theoretically use his lightning like a emp to fry the hell out of him. bats may have shielding but can it protect him from divine lightning energy? guess it depends upon shazams and WWs contribution whether they provided it protection even from godly energies.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Does Nu Superman have the ranged feats to quickly take out Hulk? Not that I actually think it matters, his strength feats are good enough to punch out Hulk or Thor pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    With no BFR, Batman in that... stupid stupid armor really only needs to keep Thor busy long enough for Superman to ultimately take out Hulk from range, at which point they gang up on Thor.
    Tony Stark is upset that he plays no part in your conclusions. :P
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Yeah even without said stuff Superman still wins it. Given his insane strength and survived green k magically implanted into his brain. Team Marvel gets punched the f out after some exchanges.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Tony Stark is upset that he plays no part in your conclusions. :P
    He's kiiiinda moot here.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Does Nu Superman have the ranged feats to quickly take out Hulk? Not that I actually think it matters, his strength feats are good enough to punch out Hulk or Thor pretty quick.
    He should eventually is I guess my thing, and it doesn't need to be that fast overall. Like Nu/Rebirth Supes is certainly the guy with the planet moving strength and what all have you as far as dealing with the fight up close, it's just he doesn't need to take this to hand to hand and can just play keep away while attacking.

Risk management and etc.

He should eventually is I guess my thing, and it doesn't need to be that fast overall. Like Nu/Rebirth Supes is certainly the guy with the planet moving strength and what all have you as far as dealing with the fight up close, it's just he doesn't need to take this to hand to hand and can just play keep away while attacking.

Risk management and etc.
    See, I feel like the biggest risk to him is letting Thor or Stark get fancy. If Tony can hack Bruce's suit or Thor can get some energy drain going it could go bad for the duo.

But in a raw punchfest? Rebirth Superman deliberately stayed within an exploding planet and it didn't even muss his hair. I can't see any of the Marvel boys inflicting meaningful damage to him before he just lays them out. Not when he's fighting with the experience and skill of Nu Clark, and can do stuff like pour heat vision into their face as he slugs it out with them.

Bruce's suit is as much actual magic and pure nonsense as it is anything, I don't realllly see it as hackable.

Bruce's suit is as much actual magic and pure nonsense as it is anything, I don't realllly see it as hackable.
    Oh, I was unaware of this suit. I thought this was the big old mech suit he used to fight the league before. This seems significantly more dangerous than that an sillier to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Oh, I was unaware of this suit. I thought this was the big old mech suit he used to fight the league before. This seems significantly more dangerous than that an sillier to boot.
    Oh. Oh no. You don't know from the Hellbat armor? Run. Run away now, while you're still blissfully ignorant!

BANNED

Behold and despair:

Perhaps this would be more competitive with the big old mach suit he used?

Too late Pen. He's infected.
    - big_adventure

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    Behold and despair:
    Wow. So edgy.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!