Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by lordozone View Post
    He is not at Richards or Doom level, but he is for me one of the lowest EQ of the Marvel Universe.
    Agreed. He's one of those guys who gets horrifically outplayed by characters with actual high EQ for most of the story, then fights his way out of the hole he's been outplayed into with martial arts and detective work made easy by his senses.

Nightcrawler/Kurt Wagner?

if manipulation and knowing what people want and desires are I would put Tony up there. Doc Samson is great at both with him being a Doctor and a great inventor.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 01-14-2019 at 06:09 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    if manipulation and knowing what people what and desires are I would put Tony up there. Doc Samson is great at both with him being a Doctor and a great inventor.
    I'd agree. I think it's why Reed admires him.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Captain America.
    Spider-Man.
    Kingpin.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I suppose having empathic powers is a bonus then. Meggan.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    Able to understand yours and others' emotions well
    Able to control and manage your emotions well
    Able to have healthy relationships.
    This is going to sound a bit unorthodox, but according to these criteria and while reading the Black Order mini, two characters stand out as having these traits - Proxima Midnight and Black Dwarf.

In Proxima's case, granted it's really only evident in relation to Corvus. But in the mini alone, she's figured out he was depressed while they were in the middle of fighting, and tried to cheer him up by...suggesting more killing, but I think that works for them. They apparently have a very healthy and compatible relationship/marriage, but she picked up on the insecurities he was having and discussed/argued with him about how he wasn't really acknowledging the rut the team was in. Also she's on a good wavelength with Black Swan. Sometimes that wavelength is confusing, but they seem to be good friends.

For Black Dwarf, his POV issue revealed that spoilers:
    he was also in love with Proxima
    end of spoilers at one point, but either he deferred to Corvus because he is the elder and Dwarf is more docile, or he gathered that Proxima preferred Corvus over him. Either way, in the end when Corvus approached Dwarf for advice, Dwarf gave it and willingly stood aside for them to get together. And apparently he never made it weird for all 3 of them after that, and Dwarf is happy that his brother and sis-in-law are happy. Dwarf then spoilers:
    showed interest in Black Swan
    end of spoilers which is hinted to be reciprocated, tho it's not clear if Dwarf actually picked up on this.
    Last edited by Byakko; 01-14-2019 at 07:54 PM.