Default Spider-Man, Spider-Man & Spider-Man Vs Iron Monger, Whiplash & Aldrich Killian

The three live action Spider-Men take on the three live action Iron Man villains...

TEAM SPIDER-MAN
    Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire)
    Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield)
    Spider-Man (Tom Holland)

Vs
    TEAM IRON MAN VILLAIN
    Iron Monger (Jeff Bridges)
    Whiplash Mark II (Mickey Rourke)
    Aldrich Killian (Guy Pearce)

How goes it in Khazan?

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Giving the nod to team Iron Man Villians only because I don’t know what the 3 spideys can do against Killian

Astonishing Member

Whiplash is basically Doc Ock with much more protection, and the ability to incinerate any part of the Spider-Men he hits. The Mandarin can one-shot them with his burning karate-chops as well. Iron Monger is kind of the weak-link. He likely loses to whoever he fights, but then whoever beats him ends up in a hopeless two-on-one fight.

More or less agree with the other posters here. Team Spidey can avoid for some time and can potentially beat these threats, just not all of them at once.
    "So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory
    So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path"

-The Covenant Writ of Union

I know it's my thread - and obviously I'm not certain how this would go, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it - and I'm more interested in other people's views than my own, but one of the ways I thought the Spideys could get some joy is, if they play keep-away, any projectiles fired by Iron Monger (missile-type stuff) could be plucked out of the air and flung back at team Iron Man villain using webbing.

For example, if Maguire Spidey dodges a missile, webs it out of the air, and flings it at Killian's stomach/face at super-speed, that could potentially incapacitate him.

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    I know it's my thread - and obviously I'm not certain how this would go, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it - and I'm more interested in other people's views than my own, but one of the ways I thought the Spideys could get some joy is, if they play keep-away, any projectiles fired by Iron Monger (missile-type stuff) could be plucked out of the air and flung back at team Iron Man villain using webbing.

For example, if Maguire Spidey dodges a missile, webs it out of the air, and flings it at Killian's stomach/face at super-speed, that could potentially incapacitate him.
    Maybe. Maybe not. I know Maguire Spiderman did that to the second Goblin, but it was a hand thrown bomb. The rocket propelled stuff he usually dodged.

Besides, Iron Monger could keep it simple and just spam his gatling stuff.
    "So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory
    So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path"

-The Covenant Writ of Union

The Spider-Men can avoid being tagged for a while and i can see them getting on to the Monger and ripping out all the cables in its exposed neck much like Stark did. He wouldnt be of much use then, he'll never hit anyone and the minute he opens up the armor to try and eyeball a ranged attack, his face gets webbed up.

The problem is doing all that while avoiding Whiplash and Killian. It might be doable with web spam. If Whiplash's helmet gets webbed up he'd need to take time to get it off.

Astonishing Member

I think Killian's the spoiler here. Webbing's not gonna do much to him before it's incinerated.

It's important to point out that Garfield's Spidey suit has insane levels of resistance to electricity. He might have what it takes to beat Whiplash.
    GODZILLA vs. CATHRA THE GIANT CAT
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBo8a6oI9MY
    A family of Godzillas pisses off the most powerful creature in the universe.