Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Batman Elseworld's you'd like to see

So what are Elseworld's you'd like to see concerning Batman? Feel free to expand beyond just the premise or expand other's ideas!

For me:

1. Martha Wayne becomes Batwoman after Bruce and Thomas are killed

2. Bruce had a brother, the villainous Owlman

3. Batman refuses to let children become vigilantes

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Medieval Fantasy

The Prince of Gotham

The Dark Knight
    Knight and Squire

The Court of Owls
    The Court Jester and Harlequin

The Gray Son

Red Hood and The Outlaws

The League of Hashasin
    The Order of St. Dumas

Astonishing Member

I kinda like the idea of the Batman mythos re-imagined as a spy/political thriller.

Bruce Wayne's parents are killed in a terrorist attack, so instead of wanting to fight crime, he wants to fight terrorists. So he ends up becoming a rogue black-ops agent and mercenary codenamed 'the Batman' and goes on a crusade to rid the world of international terrorism. One of his key allies is CIA Director James Gordon. And the Joker is a real terrorist leader in this version, though no less insane.

Another crazy idea I have is for a reality where Harvey Dent became Batman. In this version, Harvey is a frustrated DA who's tired off being unable to secure any convictions for dangerous criminals due to a corrupt system. He also has deep-seated anger issues and a dual personality that manifest when, after a particularly trying day, a bat flies in through his window and the Batman is born. Dent's Batman is a much more brutal crusader who may not exactly have a code against killing. Also a key supporting character will be Harvey's close friend Bruce Wayne, a renowned criminologist who's hired as a consultant by the GCPD, led by a corrupt Commissioner Gordon, to help bring down the Batman.

Bruce Wayne has a brother Thomas Wayne Jr. Thomas wants his parents money so he hires Joe Chill to kill them. Alfred steps ion to raise the two boys not knowing of Thomas plan. Thomas then has Alfred killed..Bruce Vows to avenge the murder of his parents and long time butler. He travels around the world to train. Meanwhile Thomas uses his money to rise in the ranks of the underworld. When Bruce returns he becomes The Batman and vows to bring his brother down who he has learned killed his parents. Thomas is scared in a battle with his brother and uses the coffin of his father to fashion a mask and becomes The Black Mask.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Bruce Wayne being Batman and being happy at the same time.
    My favorite characters of all time are Bruce Wayne and Dracula.

Poison Ivy is Joker's dependent crazy sidekick.

Extraordinary Member

- A modern version of Golden Age Batman (by wich I mean set in the 1930's and 40's)

- Jason surviving DITF

- Batman Earth 5, on that earth Bruce parents were saved by the Batman from earth one, which inspired the Burce of this World to become Batman (would be actually fitting to do that in TEC 1000 since that was the Story they made in TEC 500)

I really want a DC Elseworld epic focusing on all the heroes fighting Nazis.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Astonishing Member

DC could explore some of it's past Elseworlds.

In Zero Hour, Barbara wasn't shot by the Joker, Jim Gordon was...and killed.

In the original Teen Titans, the world became Medieval...and all the heroes had different names.

BANNED

Bruce Wayne has a League of Legends team composed of Dick, Tim, Barbara, Stephanie and Cassandra. They are going for the world championship facing big teams owned by their enemies.

Just imagine a Lex Luthor owned Team. A brainwashed Conner and other associates.

A Ras owned team, with Jason (ex member of Bruces team), Damian (who is conflicted and wants nothing more than joining his fathers team), etc.

Bet itd be a fun show to watch too, maybe even a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by rev516 View Post
    Bruce Wayne being Batman and being happy at the same time.
    Woah now! That's just crazy talk!
    (I'm all for it)

Bruce being an attentive father and having more than the emotional capacity of an egg in doing so.

Everything's the same, except Bruce is poor. I want to see him become Batman with no money or gadgets or resources.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Oh... and 90s sitcom version of the family, where there are no superheroing and the villains are annoying neighbors instead

Batman but afrofuturism.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Fantastic Member MarkRodriguez09's Avatar

Bruce being an upbeat thrillerseeker and being Batman for the hell of it. His parents still alive. The city loving Batman like the Adam West show.
    Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
    I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/